Ch 2

The dressing room was empty to my relief. The other women here didn’t just have a preference for guys and being in the changing room with a group of them always seems to end up in some kind of group sex stuff.

I quickly got changed into a deep blue corset and suspenders before going back out to Kras.

I was almost like his servant, I did everything for him and in the day I was his eyes and ears. More vampires were turning up from there coffins we kept in the trailers parked out the back.

"Take the snake" Kras said to me when stood next to me.

Now, I'm not a very big girl and his snake is long and heavy so I rapped the thing round my shoulders.

Kras got up and walked to the door of the club, opening up the doors just as our werewolf DJ started up the music again.

The freak show had been well publicized so there was quite a big crowd waiting outside already.

The two Werewolves on the bouncer job stood on each side of the entrance to collect the ten dollar entrance fee.

"What animal do you want me as tonight?" I asked as Kras sat back down in his chair.

All the people walking into the bar were staring around the place, looking at all the vampire whores who were already dancing in a very obscene way, slowly and seductively.

"What about a tiger, I think this crowd will quiet enjoy that" He said up at me, taking the heavy snake from round my shoulders.

"I can do that" I smiled.

I loved becoming the tiger, it was my favourite animal.

Changing for me is pretty quick and unlike werewolves, when I change back I'm not naked.

The tiger was pretty big and I sat down next to Kras, waiting on instruction.

He put his cold hand on the top of my head absently and started a slow stroking motion he did with his snake.

The vampires were the main attraction all night, dancing and messing with the humans. A woman walked up to Kras, looking confident but I could smell the nerves.

Kras smiled down at the woman, who was wearing a short black dress which matched her black hair. She had orange skin colour and brown eyes, I didn’t like her or trust her. "What can I do for you?" He asked very politely.

Men, I rolled my eyes, they’re so obtuse.

"Come and dance" She said, trying to sound sexy and it not actually working.

Kras nodded his head slightly and wrapped the large snake around my neck.

'What you think' I said to the snake in my head.

Also another thing I can do. When I'm changed I can communicate with other animals.

'Ssssoomee thingsss not rightt' the snake said back in a voice that if I was human would have freaked me out.

I'd often talked to the snake but we were nowhere near being friends.

'What do you think?' i said back at him.

'That we need need to keep are eyessss on themm' he said back. 'walk around the dancccce floor'

The snake kept himself coiled around my neck, careful not to hurt me and I padded down to the dance floor, keeping my eye on Kras as he danced with the woman.