Ch 14

We were in the next venue booked, Supernaturals all around us sorting out equipment.

"Hey" Kras called and everyone turned in surprise to see us. "Thanks for coming to find us" He smiled.

"We're glad to have you back" Alec called from behind his stack of CD's. "Please tell the vampires they’re not in charge when they wake up"

"I'm back now and meet the new lady in charge" He smiled at me.

"Awesome" Alec smiled and the others clapped. "You finally grew the balls to tell her?"

"Fuck off" Kras laughed.

"If she wears that, she'll get a lot of customers in" Alec smiled, looking at me.

"Aww, thanks" I smiled, "I thought that too but Kras said no"

"I thought you were both in charge now?" Alec raised his eyebrows at Kras. "It would show the vampire whores a few things"

"No, I still wear the trousers" He said, pointing to his star trousers, which surprising were clean with not a single rip in them.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes.

He put his arm around my shoulder and we walked to his own, private changing room. No more lesbian sex scene in the woman’s changing rooms.

He had a small shower there and I got in first. It was the best shower I'd ever had in my life. I washed my hair and put quite a bit of conditioner in my hair to considering all the knots.

I felt amazing and great as I got changed.

Kras had laid out some different clothes idea's for me to choose from as he showered.

I pulled on a pair of black and red stripy, low cut jeans and a matching jacket, ignoring the tee-shirt.

I went over to his vast make up collection and put thick eyeliner on and black lip stick on, ignoring the white powder. I left my hair loose and sat on the sofa as I waited for Kras.

When he came out the shower his mouth fell open, finally!

"I can deal with that" He shrugged.

"Glad I have your approval master" I said sarcastically.

He pulled on a pair of leather trousers and shirt, leaving half the buttons undone then moved over to his makeup table and got to work.

He took forever. Longer then the Vampire whores and other supernatural women put together.

"Finally" I said when he turned to face me.

"Just 'cause you naturally look amazing doesn’t mean everyone else does” He smiled.

I rolled my eyes and stood up; following him out to were the vampires hang out before a 'show'

I tried to look calm but when you’re walking toward guys that are bigger then you, admit to wanting to drink your blood and freakishly stronger, there’s always some worry in the back of your mind.

"Vampires" Kras said, addressing all of them.

They turn their heads and looked surprised, well, surprised as a vampire can.

"We thought you were kidnapped?" The Mohawk guys said, two different vampire whores on each of his arm tonight.

"Yes, but we're back and in charge. You will take orders from me and Aura from now on" Kras said and I had to hold my mouth shut. There was no way you’re going to see me order these creatures around, in charge or not.

The guys laughed, unamused. "Seriously? Little Aura?"

"Yes" Kras said calmly, holding onto my hand.

"We'll see" The vampire shrugged. "Now if you don’t mind I'm thirsty and there's humans coming into the bar"

I cringed at the thought as we walked towards the club, unpredictable vampire behind us.

I decided I'd be more comfortable if I changed and quickly changed into a snake, wrapping myself around Kras's neck, I heard the spooky laugh of the vampire behind us but I managed to ignore it was we walked into the club.