Ch 16

Kras shut the door and pulled me against it, kissing my mouth hard and demanding.

"Go sit down in that chair" I said when his lips moved to my neck.

He looked at me for a second then went to the chair.

"I'm going to need music" I said.

He clicked his fingers, not looking away from me and Marilyn Manson- dope show started playing.

I smiled and turned away from him, if he didn’t enjoy this I was going to kill him, I hadn’t done this for ages.

I slowly bent down, peeled the tight trousers off, flicking my hair when I straightened back up again.

I looked over my shoulder to see he was staring, his eyes half closed. I smiled. I undid the button of the jacket, letting it slide off my shoulders to the floor.

I was only wearing a bright red thong when I turned around and walked, slowly, to him. "Now remember, you can’t touch" I smiled, sitting on his lap, moving my hips against the bulge at the front of his leather trousers.

He moaned and I could see his hands twitch to touch me. I turned and rubbed my bum against him, slightly faster as the song finished.

Heart shaped glasses was the next song and i turned back, kissing his neck, my tongue going over his smooth skin.

"Can I touch you yet?" He said, his eyes closed.

"Go on then" I sighed dramatically and suddenly he stood up, my legs wrapped round his waist as he lay on top of me on the bed that appeared out of nowhere, right in the middle of the room.

I lay back on my elbows as he took his trousers and shirt off, moving on top of me.

We did a lot that night, the pleasure went on and on for hours.

One point in the night we did something that would end up in fifty five days later me having half shape shifter and half wizard twins, one girl and one boy.

fin.