Ch 13

It moved, not as much as he'd willed it to but it did move, it must be about a week since we were trapped in this place then.

"It’s coming back finally" He said, not sounding exactly happy.

"What’s up?" I asked, turning in his lap to face him.

"we're so close to being out of here but my magic will only come back slowly and that’s hoping that ,if it is witches doing the strange things to the house, they don’t sense the magic" He sighed, putting his arms around my waist.

"If it doesn’t work I'm eating the snake" I said as the snake slithered into the room and onto my lap. Squeezing itself through my cleavage to get to my shoulders, which strangely felt very nice.

"Was that the snake or you?" I asked, raising my eyebrow at Kras.

"That was him" Kras said, narrowing his eyes at me then the snake.

"Well" I smiled, turning to the snake, stroking from his head down very slowly. "Thanks"

"Weirdo" Kras said, running his hands up my stomach and going to the button that kept my boobs in place. Something outside the metal door chinked and I got off of Kras, sitting next to him and taking his hand.

The two guys that originally took us were standing in the doorway.

"Well, well, well" The bigger of the guys said. "Looks like they survived"

"Love the improvements to the ladies outfit" He smaller guy said, looking at me, not realising the snake go round his legs tightly until he was on the floor.

"Come on" Kras said and with all the energy we had left we ran out the door.

Kras stopped soon as he saw the sun and I heard the big guy behind us laugh.

"Come on" I said, pulling on his hand. "You’re not a vampire, you’re a wizard. You can go out in the sun"

"But it burns" He said, shielding his eyes.

"I don’t give a flying fuck, my whole body fucking hurts now move!" I shouted and he did.

We ran towards the trees with those guys chasing after us.

When I turned to look the smaller guy was holding the snake, a knife in his hand. I turned to a line of blood go down on his cheek before there was a horrible wet, gooey noise and Kras was on the floor, a stab wound on the chest.

"Well, that’s not what supposed to happen but I can live with that, the dudes good enough dead" The bigger man said. "Let’s go tell the old hag that they didn’t make it"

They walked off and quickly disappeared, dumping the snake on the ground.

I kneeled next to Kras, who was coughing, blood trickling from the corner of his mouth.

"Kras, can you hear me?" I said, tears running relentlessly down my face.

"Guess it’s the end of the road" He smiled. "I'm glad I told you how I felt before all this shit happened" He said.

"It’s not the end of the road, I promise" I said, my noise running with the tears but I didn’t care. "We have to continue with the freak show, I want to be with you"

"That’s nice to hear" He said, lifting a arm up to stroke my cheek lightly.

I kept hold of his hand on my cheek, kissing his palm.

I watched as his face went slack and I wrapped my arms around him, my head against his blood stained chest. "I love you Kras, I never told you but I do, so much" I practically shouted.

In a flash of light a woman walked towards us, dressed in a white long coat. "Well, that’s a lot of love to have brought me here" He said in a Royal sounding voice.

She was holding some kind of long white stick with a glowing blue ball at the top.

"What?" I sniffed, wiping tears away. "Who are you?"

"Fairytale Fariy, my job is to turn sad endings into good once" she smiled. "At it looks like your love was enough to bring me to save this very messy guy"

"So what can you do?" I asked, still holding on to Kras's hand, maybe I was going crazy, maybe this woman wasn’t even real.

"Stand back" she instructed and I crawled back, not trusting my legs to support me, leaning back against a tree.

"Let’s hope this works" The fairy said and touched the blue ball to the wound in Kras's chest.

He seemed to glow suddenly and I shield my eyes from the extremely bright blue light.

When she was finished Kras was lying there, No wound but he still wasn’t getting up.

I crawled back over to him and looked down at his face, it looked like he was asleep, his face relaxed and calm.

I ran my hand down his cheek to his Jaw just as it started to rain.

"Kras" I said and put my lips against his, I willed him to get up and see he was fine.

I felt movement then. I crushed my lips more against his, feeling the slight move of him again, it was his hand this time, squeezing mine just slightly.

"Kras?" I said, looking down at his face, his hair sticking to his face from the rain.

"Aura" he said back, just a slight movement of his lips.

"You did it" I smiled up at the fairy, but she was gone, guess we weren’t the only person needing a fairy tale ending at the moment.

That was fucking random as hell.

I turned back to Kras and saw his eye's just open slightly, glowing an amazing green.

"Your contact lenses must have fallen out" I said, stroking just under his eyes.

"They weren’t contact lenses, looks like all my curses are gone" He smiled.

I looked over at the snake, who was still lying on the ground limp and my face fell a little. "I'm going to miss him" I sighed.

"Same" He said, pulling on my hand so I looked back up at him. "I love you"

I took a deep breath. "Love you too" I smiled, bending to kiss him, my arms going around his neck.

I pulled away after a second and helped his sit up slowly.

"I want you to be next to me in the freak show" He said, his face serious, his green eyes sparkling.

"Can I wear the cool Jackets?" I asked, smiling.

He laughed. "Of course"

"Do you have your magic back now?" I asked, helping him to stand up, brushing off the dead leaves and twigs from his back and bum.

"Should do" He said, clicking his fingers.