Ch 11

Whoa, hadn’t expected that.

His lips were cold and smooth; they felt a lot like the snake. I didn’t know what to do.

Kras was a jerk, he's stuck up, cares more for a snake than anything else and…

An amazing kisser.

I felt warmth go down my body in waves, making my knees weak. His hands on my waist were burning through the thin black tank top and sending little ripples of pleasure down my body.

My arms, on their own accord, went round his neck, my hands lacing together on the back of his neck.

His tongue traced my top lip and I almost collapsed as I opened my mouth, my tongue finding his.

After a minute he pulled away, breathing heavy.

"Good enough explanation?" He asked. I could hear the smile in his voice.

I couldn’t even speak yet. I just stood there looking up at him, my arms still wrapped around him.

"Aura" He said in his quiet voice. "I love you, I've loved you since the day you walked up to me with your dad and told me about your crazy freak show idea"

My eyes widened, I was not expecting that either. "But you’re always so....." I could think of the right words to describe what he was normally like to me.

"It freaks me out Aura, how you make me feel. I'm used to whores and vampires, not love" He said, his eyes looking at me like they were looking deep inside of me.

"Okay let me get this straight" I said, moving away so I didn’t have the influence of his hands on me. "My jerk boss, who I'll stuck in a house with and who is probably going to die in the next god knows how many days tells me he loves me, I wish I could believe you but I don’t think you actually do, I think you’re just saying that before we both die."

I couldn’t see his facial expression.  "I can prove it Aura" He said, moving back close to me. "I brought you something, a present. I was going to give it to you when the DJ played a certain song. I was going to ask if you wanted to dance then give this to you"

He rummaged in his pockets until he found what he was looking for.

At first I didn’t believe it was for me, since it wasn’t in a box it could have been anyone’s he stole but then I took it off him and held it right to my face I could see it was my name on a chain.

I looked up at him and he was looking slightly embarrassed.

"I'm sorry" I said, my hand over my mouth, trying not to laugh.

"What?" He asked, looking at me like I was insane.

"I thought you were lying, sorry, should have believed it, I love it, thanks" I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'm glad" He smiled.

Suddenly it was freezing. I pulled away from Kras and I could see his breath turn to mist. I got Goosebumps on my arms and legs.

"What the fuck is happening now?" I said, pissed off.

"Not sure" He said and the lights came up a bit.

I would have been happier with the lights if it hadn’t been so bloody cold.

My nipples were hard and that was embarrassing as Kras took my hand and we walked to the bed.

He looked everywhere but my boobs and wrapped me into the Blanket, I tried not to laugh.

"What about you?" I asked, looking at his still bare torso.