Ch 15

Marilyn Manson was already playing and people were filing in, looking round themselves as they looked around in the smoke and dim lighting.

I slithered onto Kras's lap as soon as we were a safe distance from the vampires and changed back.

Humans stared, wide eyes, at my little performance and clapped.

Kras materialized a black top hat with a diamond spider on the side. He smiled and put it on his head. I rolled my eyes. "You just love showing off"

"Freak show, remember?" He smiled.

The night went pretty well in the end. No one was kidnapped or attacked by vampires.

After a while, Kras got up and we danced, me showing him how I used to dance when I was a stripper, before the freak show, and he seemed to enjoy it, his hands moving on my hips.

I turned and put my arms around his neck, still moving against him. "I'll give you a proper show later" I said in his ear, nibbling on his earlobe.

"I might not be able to wait" He said in my ear.

The witches seemed to be in more demand than the vampires tonight, everyone wanted their future read by them and I secretly enjoyed watching the vampire whores, trying to get the humans attention.

The show finished with a few crazy magic tricks and as soon as the doors closed Kras took my hand and dragged me back to his changing room, ignoring the Vampires who had gotten lucky and were making out with the humans in the hallways.