Ch 10

I looked down at my arm to see the snake had bitten my arm. Initially, I was pissed off but then I realised that he had just woken me up.

I let the snake crawl up my stomach to my face, looking at me.

"You’re forgiven" I said, stroking the top of his head gently. "But Kras isn’t"

I laughed as he rolled his eyes. That was a new thing.

I turned into a snake then, not caring that Kras was listening in or even talking.

'Who am I talking to snake friend or dick Kras?" I asked as I slithered around the still pitch black room.

'Both' the snake said in my head.

'How are you, Snake?' I asked, purposefully ignoring Kras.

'Beenn beettter, I'm sssssorry for bitting youu' He said, twining himself with me.

'Thanks, the dream wasn’t very nice so I'm glad' I said as we both curled up together.

'You doo kknoww you’re driveing Krasssss insssane?' the snake said after a minute.

'He lied to me, he used you so he could protect me' I said.

I heard footsteps as Kras walked into the room and I turned back, standing in the pitch black, in the middle of the room.

"Aura, let me talk to you" I heard his voice say.

I guessed it was better when I couldn’t see him; I couldn’t get so pissed off with him.

"Go ahead then" I said, feeling the snake climb up my leg to my shoulder.

There were a few minutes of silence when he said nothing and I jumped when I felt his arms reached my shoulders.

"Well then, where's this amazing explanation?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"Here" he said and kissed me.