~ 2: They're... Dating?! ~

The bright sun rays peeked into (Y/N)'s room, teasing her eye lids affecting her sleep. "Arg.." She muttered, sitting up to see her monitor already sleep. Her eyes shifted to the wall, taking a good look at her ticking clock. "...I did it again!" (Y/N) quickly stood up from her leather chair, rushing to her door to pick up her hanging uniform. "Sensei's gonna scold me if I'm late again!" She quickly removes her clothing, replacing it with her uniform. After that, the brown haired female sprinted through her room door and ran straight past her mother and sister.

"Naomi, thanks for the wake up call." (Y/N) mumbled annoyed, putting on her brown shoes.

"You're welcome. Seijiro is outside waiting for you, at least I told him you were ready." She grinned, taking a bite of her toasted bread.

"Wha- Really??" Her eyes widened, patting down her hair in attempt to fix it. Inhaling, (Y/N) picked up her bag and opened the door, walking out. "I'm off!" She shouted, gently closing the door behind her.

"Morning Princess, slept well?"

Seijiro is 17 and also a second year, placed in class A. He is everything a girl could ask for; smart, handsome, and great at sports. He's about 5'8 and has dirty-blond hair that doesn't go further than his neck, his blazer kept neat over his white uniform shirt. He's a friggen chick magnet that decides to hang around F-class students with no life. No one asked why because... Well— they never had the guts. Seijiro looked pretty nice, but could be a huge dickhead at times.

"Ohayo, Seiji." (Y/N) greeted, grinning like an idiot as she stared at him.

Seijiro began his walk to school, his bag tossed over his shoulder as his hands were stuffed in his pocket. "Come on, don't want to be late and get that lecture from Kagami-sensei."

"Oh, right!" Running up behind him, she caught up walking by his side, humming a sweet random melody. She stopped when she heard him speak.

"When will we tell people about us?" Seijiro asked.

"Hm... When I think we're ready to go public about our relationship. But I honestly think it's a bad idea, you are one of the top three male prodigies at Tochigi High school. It'd probably cause a lot of chaos, but we could at least tell Kiri-chan and Naru-chan about us."

Seiji stayed quiet for a while, his eyes fixated on the road ahead. "I guess you're right."

Then... There was homeroom.

"Wait, WHAT?!" Narumi and Kiriko shouted in unison, but one of them being more dramatic enough to slam their hands on her desk.

"First you tell us you and Seijiro and dating, and now you tell us you met King Tau last night?! I thought you logged off right after we did!"

"Well—" (Y/N) tried to explain but soon enough, Kiriko jumped in.

"Nao-chan did tell me she had to update her armor... Maybe that's why she was able to meet him?"

"Put a sock in it Kiriko, you're supposed to be on my side..." Narumi muttered.

(Y/N) took big gasp of air, then let it all out. "Look, I was updating my armor like Kiri-chan said, and went to go bathe as I waited. When I got out, I saw someone message me along with a friend request... I accepted it and we began to talk. It turns out he was the Legendary King and I'm just lucky." (Y/N) crossed her arms with a cocky grin, proud of what she did— Which was nothing.

"So? What's he like? Is he nice? A flirt?" Kiriko asked, pulling out a chair to sit in front of her.

Kiriko has pink pastel hair and a nice figure, it's been obvious she had a thing for Seijiro but she pushed him and I together anyway. She's always been popular with guys, I've been jealous of her since childhood.