~ 6: Rumor Has It ~

(Y/N) lazily slid on her brown school shoes, her usually neat hair wrapped in bed hair. Taking care of herself was a lot of work at the moment, so she did was she could do; Bathe, put on clothes, and brush her teeth. "I'm off.." She muttered, dragging her feet out the door as her mother stared at her worriedly. 'I'll just suck in my pride and act like everything is okay.'

No one was at near her home to pick her up that day, so the walk to school was rather lonely. 'I wonder if Seiji's having fun with Kiri-chan..' She thought, the road ahead seemingly getting longer. (Y/N) wondered if she should just ignore them, or punch each one of them in the gut. But soon enough, she made it to the front gate hearing whispers floating around.

"I heard she slept with another guy while dating Seiji."

"What? Really? That's honestly not what I heard. Rumor has it that she's the one who killed Seiji."

'Killed? What an exaggeration.' (Y/N) thought, walking to her locker, picking up her books, etc.

"I mean honestly, look at her. She's not that hot and barely has a figure."

A cranky female broke her focus from eavesdropping on the gossiping girls. "Oh, Naru-chan.. How's Kiriko and Seiji's relationship..?"

I missed our friendship.

"(N/N), Kiriko and Seiji aren't a thing anymore..." Her eyes were locked into the floor, clutching her fists as (Y/N) spoke. "Oh really? That was fast. I thought the two popular people would last longer than that." She sarcastically responded, slamming her locker shut. "In my opinion, I never thought it would work."

That was a lie.

Narumi then thrusted her fist into the locker, gritting her teeth with a frightening expression. "Seijiro is dead and Kiriko hasn't been herself and you're just sitting there joking about it?!"

As she shouted, (Y/N)'s eyes widened, stumbling a few steps back. Her face turned an obvious pale color, covering her mouth with a shake of her head. "D-Dead? That's what they-"

I thought the four of us had an unbreakable bond.

"Get?! (N/N), I get you're angry at them for betraying you like that, but stop with the words! You might even lose more friends." She snapped, placing her hands on her shoulders as she did so. "(N/N)... Please just-"

(Y/N)'s eyes filled with tears, removing her hands from off her shoulders with a dramatic smack. "You all are blaming me for this too..? What else?!" She cried, gritting her teeth. "You want me to care.. But did they ever consider my feelings when they started to secretly date each other?!" Narumi looked down remaining silent, her right hand wrapped around her arm.

"I'm sorry (N/N)-" Narumi started.

"No, I'm sorry." Walking off, she headed to her next class feeling... defeated. Being blamed for one's death and sadness wasn't very fair, especially when you were absent for a whole week. Taking a step into class, (Y/N) got the expected nasty glare from everyone; furthermore, her desk was graffitied.

Her phone went off in her bag as she sat down, influencing her to dig through to retrieve it. "Jyugo? Oh right, he has my number."

Jyugo: We're both at school so I thought texting you was a good idea. Though, I'm not sure you'll respond. I'm wondering if I did something wrong to make you hate me. I warned you about Seijiro, and you didn't listen and ended up getting hurt. I don't want that to happen again, so please be more considerate of the men around you.

'I'm not understanding his point.' She thought, texting him back.

(Y/N): Thank you for caring about me, I'm okay you're just overreacting. I'm a strong girl ^~^

That text took a lot of effort, a sigh slipping past her lips. The teacher then entered the classroom, eyeing (Y/N) before he began. "Ah, Ms. (L/N) finally joins us today." His handsome mature smile flashed her way. "Come to the faulty after class, I need to discuss something with you." Refusing wasn't an answer, so she had to comply.

"Yes sir." She said with a nod.

"Alright class, now turn to page 136." He clapped, turning around to write on the chalkboard. 'He's going to make fun of me too, I don't really care though.' Soon after the turned a couple pages, (Y/N)'s phone went off again.

Jyugo: You're not strong if you're sitting in a guild with no players in it. You're a female also which puts you at a bigger disadvantage, so please inform me if anything else happens to you.

(Y/N): Dismembering the guild sounds like a good idea if you can't find people to play with anyway. I have to go, ttyl.

And with that, she flipped her screen towards the desk, setting it down gently. Sleep sounded good, so (Y/N) slept until the end of class.

💤

"Ms. (L/N), wake up. It's time for the thing I was hoping to discuss with you."

"Can't we just talk about it here..? I'm listening..." She groggily spoke, rubbing her eyes. When she had fully woken up, she lifted her head from the surface of her desk. "Everyone's at PE so we'll at least have some privacy." (Y/N) stretched her arms and legs, looking at the male teacher as he sighed.

"I suppose you are correct, why not." Mr. Gin'ichii pulled out a student's chair, sitting down. "I've been hearing about you lately, and that isn't necessarily good."

"Okay." She responded, beginning to pack up her supplies and notebooks. "I was wondering if you'd like to talk about it, so you'll have a shoulder to lean on."

"It's fine, I'm fine. Why are you targeting me? It's a lot of other students who's being bullied. And while we're on this topic, you should lean on someone's shoulder as well. All I hear is your name in every girls' mouth, saying how good you are with sex." Standing up, (Y/N) zipped her bag shut, heading towards the door. "I'm not interested, Mr. Gin'ichii."

The homeroom teacher blinked, surprised by her words. 'Who knew such a sweet girl could get like this after a week...' He thought, trying to keep his smile going. He grabbed her hand to turn (Y/N) around, beginning to speak again.

"I'm your superior, your teacher! You should talk to me with more respect, or I'll be forced to teach you a lesson or two." He threatened. "Please, like you're going to scare me. If you're done saying what you have to say, let me leave."

'I'm so scared. I feel like I'm going to piss myself!'

Mr. Gin'iichi's brow raised, holding up her hand. "I'm no doctor but I know you aren't sick... so what's up with the shaking?" He smirked. (Y/N) forced her hand back to her side, looking away. "Please just let me leave... My mom is waiting and-"

"Oh? Playing the good girl now? What happened to the confident, feisty (Y/N) I was getting to fond of? To be honest, I liked her much better..." As he whispered this, the teacher slowly moved in, breathing on her neck.

This sent a chill running down her spine, and triggered her reflexes. (Y/N) shoved him back, pulling out her phone. After dialing in three numbers, she flashed her screen at his face. "Do anything else and I'll call."

Mr. Gin'iichi held out his hands, trying to her get her to put it down. "Hey hey, I was kidding. I'm not a rapist, I'm just really friendly." He nervously chuckled with a gulp. "You'll let me go then? Since friendly people are usually nice?" She asked for clarification.

"Yeah, go ahead." He gestured. (Y/N) still held up the phone as she backed away, and then made a dash for the door. 'Finally I can-'

Her heart dropped.

To her surprise, the door was locked, and the man behind her began to cackle. "You're actually a dumbass!" He shouted, approaching her. (Y/N) turned back around and continued to pull at the door, in hope to get it open.

"You should stop trying and just accept it. It'll be fun, I promise~" He grinned. His left hand slithered around her stomach to pull her in, and the other went towards the hand that was desperately pulling at the door.

The light in her eyes grew void as they widened, and the girl screamed as her last attempt to be free. "Sh, no need to scream. You can do much more of that later..." He joked, inching closer and closer.

Crack.