~ 3: Her eyes aren't lying. ~

Currently in BGE~

"Masayoshi! Hideyoshi! They're going to die, heal them Slyvi (Kiriko) !!" Alys shouted dramatically, gripping onto her staff tightly.

"I can't heal you all at once, wait a sec!" She replied, directing her wand at Alys's familiars. After she did so, her summoned pets healed, Alys sighed after. "Owe you one. Kill my familiars!" She cackled.

"So reckless..." Utta (Seijiro) sighed, shaking his head at Alys. "You should be more careful when telling your familiars commands." He advised, going back to slashing monsters with his sword. Meanwhile, Nyx (Narumi) was obnoxiously shouting one punch, sending monsters flying with her beaming red fists.

As expected, King Tau owned the spotlight showing off his black and red colors, flipping his coat back. With a snap of his fingers, the hounds began to burn up in fire, leaving Alys in shock and amazement. "Sugoi! You're the absolute definition of OP!" She shouted, approaching the male only to nag him. "Teach me how to wield a sword, and use that kind of magic!"

Tau let out a chuckle, surprised at how much enthusiasm the female held. "Well," He leaned in close to adjust her hand on her staff, making sure she was holding it up right. "You must learn how to correctly hold a staff. It might sound strange, but the things you summon gets more support if its pointed their direction."

"Oh~ I get it..." Alys responded, nodding.

Tau smiled, petting the girl on the top of her head. "I'll teach you, but you're armor isn't strong enough for you to be an attacker. You chose the class Archery, so you'll be only good for long distance killing. Think of... An assassin! An assassin that can summon beasts and snipe." He nodded.

Nyx stood out of breath, her hands on her hips. "Jeez. They're already this close and it's only been two days." She muttered, Slyvia replying. "It took us longer to acquire that kind of relationship with her... I'm jealous." Placing her hand on her cheek, she stood there in a daze.

"..." Utta carried a frown most of the time as they fought, his eyes mainly focused on Alys and the King.

Back to the world of life unfortunately

"Ah~ That was fun~ We've conquered four dungeons today. That makes our guild look great." Said (Y/N), stretching her arms yet again, sighing in satisfaction.

"You're voice is kinder than I thought, Miss Yuu." Jyugo spoken, his flattering words putting a small blush on her cheeks. "U-Uhm, I'm flattered. Thank you a lot." (Y/N) whispered in response.

"You talk like how you message me, it's amusing." Jyugo's voice almost sounded as if was teasing her on purpose. Despite that, it was overall nice. His character in BGE looks extremely intimidating, but I guess it is technically virtual. He could be a scrawny little guy with glasses.

Narumi, on the other hand, despised him for some reason along with Seijiro. She clicked her teeth and left the server, the sound of truffling coming from her mic. "I have to shower, so I'm getting off."

After she left, Kiriko let out little giggles, beginning her sentence. "You both get along well, I'm not sure who you're dating (N/N)-chan."

"Wh-What do you mean? Me and Tau— I mean Jyugo are just friends, and I doubt he'd want to date someone on such a low pedestal such as myself." (Y/N) responded. Jyugo was just chuckling at the conversation, not finding the right words to say. Without a second thought, Seijiro left the server as well, and logged off.

"...I wonder what's wrong with Seiji.." She mumbled.

"Maybe he's over the whole flirting you and King Tau been doing." Kiriko teased. "But I have to help my dad with his restaurant thing, I'll see you tomorrow, (N/N). And hopefully I can speak to you again Mister King." With that, Kiriko was gone as well, leaving the two by themselves.

(Y/N) awkwardly twirled her hair, glancing around her room. "So..~"

"Hah. You don't have to be so tense, let loose a bit. I don't bite." Jyugo chuckled, something in the back falling behind him.

"Hm? What was that? It sounded pretty heavy." (Y/N) said, picking up her cup of water to take a sip.

"Ah, it's nothing but my camera. I'll pick it up later."

"Alrighty then." Setting her cup down, (Y/N) tapped her finger in remembrance, ruffling her hair. "I forgot I had homework! I'm really not any good at Math.." She sighed, twirling her chair back to stare at her bag.

"Oh, you just reminded me."

"What is it?"

"What school do you attend?"

"To-" Before (Y/N) could finish her sentence, there was a knock on her room door. Pulling her headset off her ears, she turned her head at the door curiously. "It's probably my little sister, one second." Setting down her headset and standing up, (Y/N) marched to the door in an obvious cranky mood.

"Naomi, I told you not to bother me when I'm playing video—" It wasn't long before her brown eyes was staring into the chest of a male, blinking in confusion. "...Games..?"

"Yo, (N/N)-chan. I brought a cake and gifts." The blonde's kind smile lit up her room as he help up the goodies. (Y/N) looked up at him. "Seiji? Who let you in?" She asked, the male letting himself inside. "Your mom and your sister."

Shutting the white door behind him, (Y/N) stood with her back against it with a dumbfounded expression. "And she's the one telling me not to invite any guys over.." She sighed, sitting down at the little coffee table near him.

"Since Narumi and Kiriko forgot to give you your presents..." Going through his baby blue bag, he pulled out three presents, placing them on the table. "Here you go, one of 'em are from from me." (Y/N) smiled brightly, instantly going straight for the gifts. After unwrapping them, her eyes began to fill with tears, holding up one of the items.

"It's a K Project poster!" (Y/N) shouted with her eyes sparkling brightly.

"I knew you'd like it." Seijiro smiled, his eyes seemingly captivated. "Just staring at you makes me full..." He mumbled to himself, a sly smirk burning his lips.

"Hm? What'd you say?" (Y/N) asked, Seijiro shaking his head. "It was nothing." His phone then vibrated in his pocket, leading him to take it out as expected. "Ah, I have to go now."

"But you just got here..." (Y/N) frowned, watching as he stood up putting on his jacket. "Yeah I know, but work calls."

"Oh right, you found a new part time job, I'll see you later then." (Y/N) put on a forced smile, waving as he exited. "Don't stay on too long playing with that Infamous King." After his, "Words of Advice" Seijiro left, leaving his wallet behind. "Wait Sei-" As (Y/N) reached out to him, he was already out the door, leaving it shut.

Finding a pair of socks and a jacket, she left her room to chase after him a good five minutes after. She rushed down stairs and put on her shoes near the doorway, running outside. "Be right back!"

Looking around every corner, (Y/N) began to walk at her usual pace, observing Seijiro's wallet. It had the keychain she gave him when she first met him back in elementary school. It was a dangling flying dolphin with a pink hat on, something very childish. "He still has it..." She smiled.

Arriving at Seijiro's job, (Y/N) walked around only to find an empty store, another male behind the cash register. "Hm? Where's Seiji?"

The employee took a glance at (Y/N) , listening in on what she said. "If you're one of Seijiro's fangirls, he went home early, he said he had something to take care of."

"Oh, really? Thank you for telling me, I'll be off." She responded, adding a kind bow. After she sat up she walked out the store, headed to his place.

"Sei-ji! Sei-ji! I get to see Sei-ji!" (Y/N) mumbled, about to walk up the stairs to his apartment.

"Sei...

Ji..."