~ 8: I love you. ~

'This is so awkward...'

The walk home was a long and awkward one, and she regretted every moment of it. 'Maybe I should break the silence... But how?'

(Y/N) twirled her delicate hair with her right hand, her other tightened around her bag. Kentaro raised a brow, glancing down at her in the corner of his eye. "What are you doing? You tryna be cute?"

"Wh-What the hell Ken!" (Y/N) shouted, punching his shoulder. "I am not! I was trying to find something to say... But you made me not want to say anything."

"Aw, please don't do that. I find you more attractive when your lips are moving." He smirked, poking her forehead.

She blushed, turning away. Before she did, though, she caught a glance of his eyes. It held more happiness and kindess... Less ruth than before.

"Great, now you're a different person now. Could you choose one please and stop fooling me?" She huffed.

"Aw. Don't be that way hun.~" From there, his teasing continued, until they made it to her home.

After getting situated at home, I played a long game of BGE. But ever since then, I've been feeling watched. I thought maybe that creepy teacher put a curse on me.

Something outside her window seemed to stumble, and so (Y/N) pulled off her headset. She wasn't going to prance over there and open the window to take a peek of what's going on- Hell no.

"Watch over me Tau!" She literally just pulled the curtains over the translucent window. After that, she went back to having a conversation with Jyugo while playing, putting on her headset.

"Sorry, I'm back. I just heard something outside my window."

"Outside? Do I need to come get you?" He teased, (Y/N) giggling in response. "I need a prince right about now."

"A prince huh? I'm not sure if I fit that description. But putting the jokes off to the side, tell me when things get serious over there alright? I'm not hacker, but if you don't tell me your address I may become one."

"I'll tell you my address sooner or later, I just don't want you walking in on me looking like a mess." And at the moment, (Y/N) was a complete mess.

"Alright. Have you gotten over that Seijiro guy?" Jyugo asked, (Y/N) watching him edit the clothing on his character.

"Yes and no. Everyone's blaming me for his death and Narumi thinks I don't care... People are telling me I'm like a different person now." She sighed. Thinking about it made her want to cry.

"Who wouldn't be after they see their best friend kissing their significant other. It's idiotic to blame a classmate for their boyfriend's death. You loved him, I don't understand." As Jyugo explained his thoughts, it made tears slip out her (E/C) eyes, the light reflecting off her screen made it look dramatic.

"J-Jyu-kun..." She sniffled, wiping her eyes with the sides of her hand. "Why'd he have to die instead of Kiriko... He did nothing wrong!"

He stayed quiet, letting out a small sigh as she cried. "He did do something wrong. He broke your heart and deserved to die. Kiriko deserves to die as well, I'm sure she will soon."

"I doubt it... You can't decide someone's fate, so don't tell me that kind of stuff..." (Y/N) left the game, her nose feeling runny by the second. "I-I have to get off now... See you Jyugo."

"Ah- Goodb-" Before he could finish saying farewell, (Y/N) left the party and pulled off her headset, placing her head down on her desk. "Seiji..."

Next day in the morning >wO

"(N/N), you have a letter from a classmate." Her mother gently opened the door, walking over to the sleeping child. Her eye lids were pink and puffy, it becoming obvious she's been crying. With a sigh, she placed the letter next to her on the desk, walking out.

(Y/N) heard her door shut, opening her eyes slowly. The first thing she saw was a letter with a red heart taped to the envelope. She wiped her eyes and picked it up, beginning to tear it open.

I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.

Reading it sent cold, creepy shivers down her spine, searching for the name of the person who wrote it. "No name... Who's a person who knows my address..." She mumbled, crumbling the letter and tossed out the window.

Taking in a big gasp of air, she began to shout her worries away, no longer wanting to cry over some dead guy. After a good minute or two, (Y/N) began to pant, balling up her fists.

"Big sis, are you okay in there?" Naomi asked in concern, (Y/N) turning to the door. "Mhm! I'm fine. Could you call Narumi and tell her I'm coming over?" She asked, picking out a hoodie and shorts with other essentials, headed towards the bathroom.

"Sure." Her heavy footsteps became distant from her door, and (Y/N) began to shower. Exiting with her clothes on and wet hair, she searched for socks and white sneakers, walking out her room. 'I realized how bipolar I am...' She sighed, walking out the door.

Her mother followed her out with a scarf, handing it to her. "This seems important, so I'll let you go." She started, remembering her early screaming. "Come back home right away, there's a murderer out there, alright (Y/N)?"

"I know, I know mom. I'm a big girl, I'll be okay." Putting up her thumb, she began to grin. "I know how to protect myself, I taught myself self-defense y'know." She lied, turning around. "Be back in an hour!"

After those words, she ran off, passing many convenient stores and people. Arriving at Narumi's home, she rung the doorbell and waited for an answer.

"Hm? A cute girl wandering alone this late at night?" Said a dirty-blond male, his hand on the rim of the door to support his weight as he leaned in close. "U-Uh..." (Y/N) muttered, taking a step back. His eyes were a nice calm blue, and his body was- attractive.

"Who are you and why are you here?" He asked skeptically, moving away. "(Y/N), I'm here to talk to Naru-chan." She answered, hearing footsteps head to the door. "Ah, (Y/N)... So this is what you look like. You're cuter than I th-"

"Tetsu, who's at the door?" Said a familiar voice, the female crossing her arms with him backing away. "Your friend (Y/N), she's here to see you." He said, walking away from the door. "(Y/N), come see me some time~" He winked, sending a shiver down her spine. "Sorry about my brother, he's a womanizer."

As Narumi spoke and pushed back her hair, breaking the silence. "So? Why are you here?"

"I honestly don't know myself... Something just told me to come and see you... Sorry, I'll be on my way now." She bowed. Narumi looked confused, wondering what her motifs were. "Okay... see you at school."

"I think my social skills went more than a few notches down..." (Y/N) muttered, rubbing the nape of her neck. Walking there was a waste kf energy as well.

But as she passed by an alleyway to reach the crosswalk, something caught her eye.

"What the..."