~ 7: Two Sides. ~

Crack.

Their attention turned to the large glass window with lines slowly making its way throughout the object. Someone's feet kicked against it once again, and they continued to do this until it broke.

(Y/N) used her teacher as coverage, her small figure well hid in front of the other's tall one.

The male exhaled with a, "Whew", after stepping on the first floor's wooden surface. He shook off any lingering pieces of hair in his hair or clothing, clearing his throat. "I have come to retrieve you from this vile creature, ma' lady~" Recognizing his playful voice, (Y/N) gasped, popping out her head.

"Kentaro!"

The male dragged back his right foot and moved his right hand on his stomach, bowing. "I've bought a few guests with me, if you don't mind."

After that, a swarm of students with their phones and cameras in their hands peeked through the broken window. Most of them were females, and the males who were there were defending their significant other.

This caught Mr. Gin'iichi by surprise, and his only way out was through the door. However, the more he rushed, the longer it'd take to get the key in the door. The students' cameras began to flash, and scoffs sounded across the classroom.

"Disgusting. I wish he'd get fired already."

"Gross, what a pervert."

"I feel sorry for the girl..."

Kentaro walked towards her and the older man, placing his hand on his shoulder. "Mess with her again," He said, leaning in to whisper in his ear. "I'll kill you." His eyes glowed an aggressive red as the teacher moved to the side, forcing his hand away. "I'll expel all of you! Leave now!"

Kentaro sneaked past the man and spun a key he pick pocketed from the other, staring down at (Y/N). She felt as if she's burst into tears soon- well that was before he started to laugh uncontrollably. "You look so helpless!" He choked, obviously trying to retain his laughter.

"S-Shut up! He's a man after all! An old one at that! I didn't stand a chance, so there was no use in fighting back..." Shortly after his outbreak, Kentaro began to wipe his eyes clear from any liquids, then placed his right hand on her head.

"It's alright. Whenever you think you're in danger, call me. I'll be here in a blink of an eye, before you can even think."

"Call you? How can I do that? I don't even have your number." (Y/N) replied, beginning to pull out her smart phone. However, Kentaro stopped her in the act, shaking his head. "N-o-t n-o-w." He mouthed, pointing to the raging teacher behind him.

Kentaro gently moved (Y/N) to the side and inserted the metal into the keyhole, turning it. Once Mr. Gin'iichi heard this, he turned around, and glared at the both of them. "Kentaro! Where do you think you're going!? I will have you expelled since you're the one who-"

He began to open the door with a mocking smirk on his face as he finished his sentence. Once he did, the color left in his eyes and skin disappeared. His boss and another administrator was standing behind the door, as if they expected it to happen.

And this is Mrs. Amano, known for her strictness and calm demeanor. Never once has anyone seen her smile around campus, but she was rather beautiful. She had long black hair tied into a tight neat bun, and wore glasses. Her clothing were normal, she dressed as a normal office woman.

"Mr.  Gin'iichi, we must have a discussion about your recent behavior." Said the woman nicely dressed in a black suit. "As for both of you," Her glare shot towards the both of them, draining the little life she had left just from eye contact; however, Kentaro wasn't even fazed by this even a little.