~ 9: I've Found You. ~

"What the..."

She stood there, blinking her eyes, astonished. Despite falling from a 10-20 foot building and into a stinky, smelly metal box with trash in it, the male got up no problem.

"Shit... That hurt..." He coughed, ruffling his brown hair. He took his precious time jumping out of the garbage dump, and reached for his back.

'Did he just...' (Y/N) was fully aware it was polite and curteous to walk up to the stranger and help him to his feet, but the fact he survived that fall was honestly a shock to her; and so she remained speechless, staring at the other until their eyes met.

"Oh." Was all he said while stretching his arms, looking up at the rooftop of the building. From that moment on, he completely ignored her presence.

"That brat plays too much and takes his pranks too far... I could've died from that fall." He sighed, clicking his tongue.

(Y/N)'s brow twitched, the corner of her lip somewhat curling into a smile. "Aha..." She chuckled, grazing her cheek gently with her finger. "I'm confused as to why you aren't dead..."

"Hm? What was that?" He asked.

"A-Anyway, I'll pretend like I never saw anything and I'll be on my way..." She pointed, taking a step back. Oh how risky that was.

"Wait." He paused, taking closer look at her. The more she backed away, however, the closer he became.

He was soon close; very close; too close for comfort. His eyes were also a bright red, just like Kentaro's, but had emptiness and mystery to them. Well, his left eye anyway. The other was covered by his thin wavy strands of hair.

Their noses nearly touched. (Y/N) was freaked out, planning her escape, while the male continued to gaze into her eyes, as if he were piercing through her skin to dig to her very heart.

'This guy's a creep! Maybe I should run before its too late... And I might even miss the bus!' Hesitant to move, he spoke.

"If you plan on running, I wouldn't do that if I were you." He whispered, backing away. "Wh-Why is that? Are you threatening to toss me of that roof top or something?" She asked.

It was a long pause before he broke into laughter, waving his hand. "No no, it's not that at all!" He smiled. "Then wha-"

He snickered, raising something up in his hand. "(F/N) & (L/N)," He started, glancing at her to catch her expression.

(Y/N) was paralyzed while thinking, ' When did he take that?' She no longer wanted to stand there and take his bullshit; and setting the height difference off to the side, she stood on the tips of her toes and reached for her ID with all her might.

"You thief! Give it back! I need that to get on my bus!" She shouted, but he, nonetheless, continued his playing. "Age, seventeen..." His brow raised, looking her up and down as she tried her best to obtain the plastic.

"My age? You look like you're still going through puberty." He joked. Offended and angsty, (Y/N) lounged towards him, and jumped her highest. Still, she was no match for him, and he stepped back.

"C'mon! Please stop this! I've been through enough as it is, and I'm going to miss my bus!" She begged, pouting and whining. "Oh yes, that's what I wanna hear. I'll keep going."

She then threw a fit, throwing herself at him. He still dodged and swiftly slipped past and out of her palms, enjoying they're playtime.

"Alright, let's see here... What else." He paused, narrowing his eyes as he read. (Y/N) ran into his chest, flustered. "What happened? Did you suddenly have a change of heart? See I knew you were a good-"

The atmosphere changed to a recognizable one. He gave off the same aura as before, but darker. "Tochigi..." He said, slowly handing back her ID. "Is a trashy high school, you should transfer."

She couldn't believe her ears. He looked serious and lost in thought, as if he had something on his mind just urging to come out. (Y/N) snatched it out of his grasp, putting it back safetly into her pocket.

"You know what else is trashy? You. I hope I neved run into you again." She feistly spoke, turning on her heel. "And by the way, you should shower. You smell really bad."

She fibbed. All she wanted was to exchange some rude words before she left, since he said something nasty first; but to be completely honest, je smelt like a pleasing sent despite just falling onto garbage bags.

"I know, I'm going home now to bathe." He answered, crossing his arms. "Ya whatever, bye." Annoyed, she headed to the nearby stop, standing there waiting.

'Gosh, he reminds me of Ken... But he's just more handsome. So weird...' She thought.

The male on the other hand was still standing in the alleyway, arms crossed, smirking.

"...I've found you, little one."

Then, there was a sound of an unsteady latter clanking against a wall next to him. Someone's hands slid down the side of the railings as he jumped down, landing on his feet. "How was your fall? Was it fun? I was sure to move that garbage can under you do you wouldn't break your arm like last time, ha ha." The male chuckled, rubbing the back of his head.

"Ken... You ass! I was sleeping up there!" He shouted, taking a hold of his uniform collar. Kentaro grinned, staring at him from eye to eye. "I know, that's why I did it."

He eventually released him, sighing. "I'm tired of your dumb games, Ken. Go home already, and make sure the landlord doesn't see you." The older male demanded. Instead of obeying his orders, Kentaro folded his hands behind his neck, peeking out the alley.

"Who were you just talking to? She looks pretty good from the back." He nonchalantly spoke, accidentally ticking him off. "Why? It's none of your business."

"Ohoho, but I think it is very much so some of my business." Kentaro stated, taking cautious steps forward. "Because, big brother, she is the girl I found crying one day about some guy that cheated on her. She also goes to my-"

"Yeah, I know. She goes to Tochigi." He placed his fingers on the arch of his nose, sighing as he thinked. He even closed his eyes as he did so.

After a long moment of silence, he began to speak. "I don't care if you're my twin brother or not," He began to walk out the alley with his hands stuffed in his pockets, continuing his threat. "I'll kill you if you lay a hand, a finger, a nail on (Y/N). I'm going to the store."

Kentaro watched his brother slowly grow farther away, smirking. "I think it's too late to say that, Jyugo."