~ 21: Reunited ~

"(N/N)! Wake up! I've got you some water, medicine, and something to smack on. It'll get cold if I wait any longer." Kentaro explained as he shook her by her arm, watching her groan and squirm.

"Five more minutes..." She yawned, turning on her side to face him. Being woken by a handsome man other than her crush—his brother to be specific, wasn't bad but she couldn't say it was amazing either.

(Y/N) shot up, ready to shout, 'What are you doing in my home?!' until excruciating pain hit her head, and she realized it in fact was not her home.

"Where... Am I?" She asked, using the support Kentaro offered to sit up. "You're at our house. Your place is pretty far from here, so Jyugo took you here instead of walking a lightyear away." He said, handing her a tablet of pain reliever. Once she taken it and swallowed it down with water, he took the cup out of her hands, spooning up some soup.

"Where is he now?" (Y/N) questioned, gazing into his focused red eyes as he blew on the steaming liquid. "He's headed to your place to get your uniform. Guess he's takin' you to school tomorrow." 

He replied, carefully moving the spoon over to her lips with his hand underneath.

"Wh...What? Really?" She placed her hands on her cheeks, feeling them burn up at the thought of sleeping next to him again. Kentaro clicked his teeth, pulling away the utensil. "He'll be here soon, why don't you hop in the shower? You smell of alcohol." He suggested, setting the spoon back into the bowl. Hearing that come from a boy was like a nightmare. 

"A-Ah... right... Sorry..." She apologized for nothing, and pulled herself out of bed. "I'll get you something to change in." Kentaro said, walking out the room before her. She was going to pursue, but something else caught her interest. Something sounded familiar.

"Hm?" There was recognizable humming coming from a door begging to be opened—it was a good distance away from the other doors in their small apartment. 'Is this... a basement? For an apartment, this place is huge...' Before she stepped more than halfway down the steps, there was a switch, which she was tempted to flick up.

Something moved, and it sounded as if it was chained against something. "H-Hello...?" (Y/N) called out. If there was something sinister going on, she planned on making a run for it.

Judging from the long moment of silence, no one was there. 'Maybe I should go, I shouldn't be here...' That was when she turned, beginning her walk back up the stairs. Metal clashed together once again, sending a shiver down her spine.

"(Y-Y/N)? Is that... you?" That sinister feeling was replaced instantaneously with terror and dread.

'That isn't... Who I think it is right?' She gulped, and stepping down the steps once more. "W-What are you doing here!?" He stammered, raising to his feet. "You're not safe here!"

Once she made it to the last step, she gasped, backing away. "I... I thought you were dead!" Was the first thing that flew out her mouth. "Well I'm not, but I wish I was... but please, leave here. Now."

"Who did this to you?" She asked, touching the metal bars glued to the cage. "Who do you think?" He replied, gazing into her eyes with heavy dark circles under his own. "Is wasn't... Ken was it?"  

"I don't know... I can't tell. There are two of him, I think..." He sighed, placing his hand on his head, clenching his hair. "Do you... remember what happened? How you ended up in their basement?" He winced in obvious pain, glancing back up at her.

"I've been stuck here for months... And I still can't remember a thing. All I remember is us, and then I woke up here." 

Right..."us".

"Seiji..." (Y/N) started, averting her eyes to the floor.  

"Yes?"

"I know now's not the time to let my personal feelings interfere with this but... You...You're a jerk!" She wanted to storm off in tears but—there were none. "What do you mean? Oh, and how's Narumi? And Kiriko? I miss being with you guys so much..."

 Why am I even here? Wasting my time on a cheater...

"Huh? What's wrong? Something on your mind?" He desperately reached out to her, taking her hand.

We're talking so casually too, like we're still dating.

 Before he could speak once more, she moved away, and glancing around the thing he was trapped in. 

After observing cage, her eyes met his blue ones, nearly making her fall for him again.

 I wish I could... call you mine again, but I can't. I'm not allowed to.

"Seiji, I like—"

The front door opened, and the two of them heard a pair of keys jingle. "He's home. Go, now!" Seijiro shouted, encouraging her to run. "Pretend like you never saw me!"

"B-But... But I can't leave you here!" (Y/N) desperately tugged at the locked door of the cage as if that'd help him escape. "Woah, didn't think (Y/N)'s mom was such a talkative person..." Jyugo sighed, lifting his shirt.

"One of them said I'd be out of here soon, so please get going. I don't want to put you in danger..." With a warm smile, (Y/N) saw the way he craved to pat her head and touch her skin. 'Why... do I feel so bad about this?' He was right. 

If she ended up getting caught, the how would she rescue him later on? Turning on her heel, she made a dash for the staircase, heading up the stairs. "I'm home, and I've brought (Y/N) her uniform." Said the brunette as he entered his room, positive he'd see her still resting with his brother right by her side.

Jyugo sat down the bag with clothing in it, walking to his brother's room next door. Kentaro was rummaging through his dresser, searching for clothing he promised he'd lend her. "Where's (Y/N)?"

"Isn't she in the room? Oh wait, she's in the shower, I told her to go take one. She reeked of party and alcohol." He answered, going back to finding clothing. 

'I didn't hear the shower when I walked through the door.' Jyugo didn't want to jump to conclusions. Instead, he shook it off, rushing out his room. 'She's not sneaky, I trust her. She's a good girl.'

The more he thought about it as he walked across the hallway, the more anxious he grew. And right before he tapped the bathroom door with his knuckles, he glanced at the basement's door not too far away from it.

"Why's the light on?" He asked himself, peeking around the corner. On top of that, the door was cracked open wide enough anyone would notice. 'Shit. Shit shit shit shit shit.' His fingers curled, forming a fist with his hand. 

"(Y/N)! I'm coming in!" He shouted while banging on the door twice, reaching for the doorknob. Before he could speak, it twisted.