~ 4: Disbelief. ~ (UPDATED)

I'll never forget what I saw that day.

"Sei-ji! Sei-ji! I'm gonna see Sei-ji!"

I've trapped myself in my room for days, not wanting to leave..

"Sei..ji.."

And cried for hours, with no appetite.

(Y/N) stopped prancing and humming after making it halfway up the staircase, slowly continuing her walk. "Hm? He's outside?" She whispered, and finally, she was at the second floor about five feet away from his apartment door. "Seiji! You left...

Your...

Wallet..."

There they were, their faces close together as they shared a passionate kiss. His dirty blonde locks tickled her pink cheek, the pinkette being forced to stand in her tip-toes from the difference in height. Her arms was behind her back as she held her school bag, a recognizable keychain dangling from it.

'That's... The one I gave Seiji... The one with the pink-' Touching her cheek, (Y/N) felt a cold, wet tear run down her cheek from her right eye. She was surprised by what she saw, and the feeling in hurt chest.

He was mine and mine only...

As they pulled away, (Y/N) stood still, too traumatized to move. Seijiro jumped, his eyes widening at the sight of her. "(N-N/N), Why are you here? When did you get here??" He asked, approaching her as the other female backed away. He was obviously nervous as he did so and Kiriko was looking down to the side as she tucked her pink strands of hair behind her ear.

I want her to die.

"Seiji-kun, Thank you for tutoring me. I'll be going now." Kiriko said, trying to play it off as she carelessly walked past her.

"I-"

Taking in oxygen, (Y/N) closed her eyes while holding his wallet close to her chest, exhaling as she shouted. "I-I thought you were at work, but your coworker told me you went home early!"

Seijiro nervously chuckled, rubbing the back of his head. "Well since you made it this far, you can come inside." He said, grabbing her hand to drag her into the apartment. Before they could even take a step halfway, (Y/N) slapped his hand away, having enough courage worked up to shout a question.

"You and one of my best friends were just kissing! She wasn't here to get tutored was she?! You kissed her and... You and I... We never shared our first kiss..." After her sentence, the female broke into more tears, tossing him his wallet. Seijiro struggled to catch it with a frown curling his lips. "(Y/N), I'm sorry.."

"Don't be. I'm sorry for ever dating you." She responded, wiping her tears as she turned on her heel. "Oh, and Seiji?"

He was hesitant to respond, but did anyway. "...Yeah?"

"I'm breaking up with you." And with that, (Y/N) began to run down the stairs, trying to wipe her eyes clear of tears. Her pace began to slow down. (Y/N) stopped at a cross walk, standing near a pole with cars dancing along the streets.

Her (H/C) bangs covered her exhausted eyes, struggling to stand. 'Was that even smart...?'

She took a step off the side walk and onto the crosswalk absent-mindedly, expecting the cars to come to a stop. 'If it wasn't, what should I have done...?'

It's weird... That I'm grateful he saved me that day.

"Hey."

A single warm touch broke (Y/N)'s focus, the person with the voice of a male pulling her back. With his one hand still in control over her wrist, the male placed his other over her eyes, pulling her head back again his shoulder with a sly whisper.

"Are you sure you want to do that? Suicide won't change anything. And with that fixed mindset, you won't grow much." (Y/N) felt him release her wrist, his words moving her to tears. Despite not knowing him, he felt warm, wanting to stand there with him for hours.

"Wh- What the hell are you talking about? I wouldnt kill myself!" (Y/N) shouted, crossing her arms. She didn't care about the tears running down her face, she was more concerned about that he was going on about.

And I feel will never change.

"Then what was that? You had this droopy, sad vibe clingin' to ya, and then suddenly took a step out on the street." He said, shrugging his arms. "Not my fault, I just saved a life."

"I wasn't- Ugh!" The young girl clicked her teeth, brushing back her hair. "Sorry, but you got the wrong idea. Thank you for saving me though, I probably would've ended up dead..."

"Here, catch." The male brought her near a convenience store, buying two cans of coffee after solving their little misunderstanding.

(Y/N) caught it; first picking at the Pull-tab on the can, then began to rub her thumb against the sides. The other wasn't hesitant to open it, taking small sips every second. "So. What happened? Why were yoi crying, I mean." He asked curiously, taking a seat next to her on the bench.

"...." (Y/N) slightly tightened her grip on the can, looking at the ground. "I... saw my boyfri- no, my ex make out with one of my best friends. Then they tried to lie about it... My eyes never lie."

"Hm..." The male threw his can away and leaned back on the bench, his head tilted her way to stare. "What's he like?"

"He's handsome... Kind, and cares about the friends close to him. He's very intelligent too, he usually helped me with my studying."

I'm glad he was by my side when I needed someone the most.

"He wasn't kind enough to not care about your feelings." He said coldly. His sly smirk crossed his lips, (Y/N)'s eyes too fixated on the floor to realize.

The girl stayed quiet, her grip loosening after the long moment of silence, hearing the male stand. He stretched, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Well, lets go to an arcade, I'm sure it'll cheer you up."

"Hm? An Arcade?" She asked in response, startled at the sudden plan. (Y/N) stood up, bowing. "Thanks but no thanks, I'll be going now." Only able to walk two feet away, the male instantly grabbed her hand, forcing her to walk the other way with him.

(Y/N) quickly fixed her footing, turning around to walk with him. Her eyes wandered, observing his appearance.

'Now that I look at him.. He's kind of cute. But- no one's cuter than Seiji...' (Y/N) was now deep in thought, and the other was holding a frustrated expression. His eyes eyes glowed a bright brownish red with brown hair. He was wearing nothing by his white uniform shirt with a blue stripped bow tie, being without his blazer made it hard to identify what school he attended.

After their little "date", (Y/N) and the male exited a small cafe. She stretched with a grin. "That was surprisingly fun~"

"I know." The male tossed up a coin, catching it soon after. "I'm known to be the King of Games. It's the only thing I'm good for." He chuckled, and (Y/N) letting out a small giggle.

"Well, I doubt we'd ever run into each other after this, but I'll be on my way home now. Thank you for the dinner."

"Ah, no problem. It's the best thing- The least I could do." He replied.

"Mhm. See you." She waved, beginning to turn around.

"Oh, wait." He called out, hoping she'd stop. (Y/N) turned around, glancing back at him. "I forgot to ask, what is your name?"

"Oh, (F/N & L/N) at your service!" She smiled, bowing. "I really have to go now, my mom is probably very worried. If we see each other again, tell me your name."