~ 15: You're Mine. ~

"So, answer me."

Jyugo slid on the shirt and jacket Kentaro had brought him, turning away. "Shut up. I forbid you from speaking, glancing, or breathing around her, understand? Or I'll tell mom."

"Why not? It's not like she's yours... and also, why are you talking like you don't have a girlfriend? It'd be a real shame if—" Kentaro peeked beside him, hoping to see (Y/N) lingering around. But she wasn't, unfortunately. "I said, shut up. I'm not dragging her into anything."

Kentaro grinned with a chime. "Oh~?" He chuckled afterwards, walking towards him. "So you're telling me, you haven't..."
What are the two of you doing lingering in the hallway? Aren't you supposed to be in class?" Jyugo stiffened, recognizing the familiar voice that cornered him. "Oh, I'm not supposed to be here. I'm just dropping off a friend." Jyugo explained, pointing in the direction of the classroom.

"Kentaro, who do you think you're fooling? And where's your uniform? Do you want detention?" Mrs. Amano, the teacher infamously known for her strictness and rude attitude had confused him for his twin brother.

Jyugo shook his head with a sigh, pointing behind her. "I'm not that dumbass Kentaro, he's right behind—" Once the woman had turned around to see who he was directing to, but there was no one there.

Annoyed, Jyugo twitched a brow, ending up being dragged down the hallway by his ear. "You're no better than your brother; you're constantly framing others and always getting into trouble. I can't tell the difference between the two of you sometimes." She huffed. 'Clearly...'  He thought, trying to assemble some sort of plan in his head.

After arriving to the student council, the AP had freed him, and he held his red ear in pain. "Ow. So rough." Nao, Zin Xi, get him a uniform right now, he has to get to class. Once he's changed, make sure he makes it there in a minute. If he gets to his class any later, please notify me immediately, or else there will be serious consequences for the three of you." The woman nicely dressed in black left after her statement, leaving Jyugo standing there quietly.

Meanwhile, Nao rose to her feet, holding her hands. "J-Jyugo! What are you doing here? Did you sneak in to see me?' She asked, showing signs of nervousness, along with happiness.

"Of course not, I think Mrs. Amano has confused him with his brother." The male with glasses, known as Zin Xi, replied. 'I'm still curious as to why he's here. Isn't this a school for the Japanese?' He thought, sighing. Jyugo had begun to pat out his clothing, but stopped once he heard him speak again.

"You're probably wondering why I'm here, right? Well, Jyugo Irie, my IQ is obviously higher than yours, so It's only natural that'd I am able to speak two—"

"Zin, enough! Get him a uniform, please. Leave us be." The blonde demanded, and he quickly obliged. Then, he quickly scurried out the room, leaving the two of them.

"Is what he said true?" She asked, stepping away from her desk and around it, advancing towards him. "Without a doubt." He replied coldly.

"Then... Why are you here?" Nao asked. And with a smirk on her face, she slowly pulled her arms around his neck, closing her eyes. Jyugo didn't retaliate, but he wasn't planning on letting her put the moves on him either.

"What happened, Jyu~? You're usually not like this. I'm actually the one being dominant this time..." She giggled, nearly kissing his lips. "

He moved his face away, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Nao, let go of me. Not here." As requested, she moved away, crossing her arms behind her back.

"I'll come over tonight then, 'kay? We should get caught up on things! We haven't been speaking for a while since I've been busy with student council work, so let's make it count." Her smile was bright and pure, too blinding.

"Y-Yeah..." Was all he said, tapping his foot impatiently. Finally, the door behind them had broke the silence, Zin Xi cleared his throat in awkwardness. "Here's your uniform, Jyu—"

He then smirked, adjusting his glasses. "Kentaro Hitagawa." Jyugo cringed at the thought of pretending to be his brother for the whole day, but took thr uniform anyway.

"Alright, see you losers later." He said, dismissing hiself. "Wait, wait! Didn't Mrs. Amano tell you to change first then leave? I don't-"

"You don't what? You want me to change in front of the two of you? I mean, I didn't think you rolled that way, but I still could—"

Zin Xi choked, shaking his head. "No no, you may go. We'll see you in a bit." Foureyes replied. "Thought so." Before departing, Jyugo glanced at Nao, waving to her slightly. "I'll see you later, love." Her heart melted at his warm smile, with a glim so bright in her eyes that Zin Xi could see it without his spectacles.

"R-Right! Goodbye darling~!" She shouted enthusiastically, and waved frantically. The smile that curled his lips disappeared as soon as he turned around and left the building.

Shortly after getting dressed, his ringtone went off, answering his phone in an agonized tone. "Hello? What is it?"

The voice he heard angered him, makig him grit his teeth in both regret and irritation. "Hey bro! Sorry about ditching ya like that, I just went to the store real quick. If you don't mind, could you stay there for a few more periods? I got something to take care of. Thanks, toodaloo!"

He couldn't even reply. Jyugo pulled his phone away from his ear, the disatisified. "He leaves me here on purpose, then he has the nerve to hang up on me?" He scoffed, covering his dumbfounded, toothy grin. "Wow, he's dead."

"You've finally decided on joining us, Mr. Hitogawa. Please take your seat." Said the woman standing in front of the podium, turning a page in her book. Jyugo paused and stood at the door, feeling everyone's eyes on him. Some was well aware of who he was, and some weren't; like the teachers for example.

'Where... Does he sit?' Nervous, he stepped inside, glaring back at those who stared at him.

"What's with Ken... He's like a different person now..." A girl whispered, leaning in closer to her friend. "I agree," The woman said. "Do you not know where to sit? Your chair is next to (Y/N)."

Before she said that, he saw a familiar face. It was Narumi; her head was down and she was chewing on the nail on her thumb, as if she was waiting on something.

Jyugo smirked and nodded at the lady, thinking to himself. 'Maybe this isn't that bad after all.'

For some fun, he tapped the corner of her desk three times, watching her head shoot up. There was fear, intimidation in her eyes, and bags laid underneath them. 'Wonder what kept her up all night. Probably from all those scary movies.' He thought, parking a seat right next to (Y/N).

Even though class just started, she was already asleep, nearly drooling on her desk.  "Asleep already, huh?" He asked, poking her cheek. He noted that she enjoyed drawing, since there were little chibies drawn over her paper, and doodles. 

Jyugo rested his cheek on the palm of his hand, watching her sleep.

"You're mine."