~ 10: Expelled. ~

Author's note!
Sorry about the long wait! I was clearly distracted because of real life matters, but I promise to never do it again. I cross my heart! <3 Updates will hopefully come out sooner, please enjoy them. ^^

———

"You look pale, did something happen?" Kentaro, the one who'd been bugging her and teasing her began to show signs of friendliness and concern. (Y/N) rolled her eyes and hoisted up the boxes she was told to carry, waiting for him to offer some help.

Until he did, (Y/N) ignored him, and began to walk out the door. "Hm? Did I do somethin' wrong? Look, I'll make it up to you with a free drink, alright?"

She huffed, adjusting the stack of boxes you had to carry. He didn't take the hint, but it wasn't surprising since he too was in class D.

Finally, however, Kentaro raised a brow, reaching over. "Here, let me—"

The squeals and fangirl screams the both of them heard coming from the hallway and the lower floors startled them, (Y/N) dropping the boxes from instinct. Kentaro was quick to pull his foot away so it wouldn't end up buried under them.

"Hey! That would've done some real damage to my foot y'know!" He shouted, and she shouted back, but with her hands on her hips.

"It wouldn't have happened if you offered to help me you big jerk! Maybe next time you should be kind since you're a so called, "friend", of mine!" The two ignored the shouting, until the crowd gotten closer.

"I did— well I was going to! But then the..." The footsteps they were ignoring along with the herd of fan girls stopped some feet away. There was a male with recognizable brown hair that stood there, the heart of this nonsense.

He had on shades, with a bit of a gangster look; black leather jacket, white T-shirt underneath, and some black jeans.

Oh yes, he was definitely attracting the sun.

"(F/N) (L/N), right?" He asked, slowly removing his tinted shades. Bothered and intimidated, she gulped, standing straight.

"Y-Yes...? Who's asking?" His gaze obviously shifted over to Kentaro who stood next to her, since his head kind of turned.

"She has to be joking... right?!"

"There's no way she actually doesn't know who he is. "

"That's good then! I knew they had nothing going on!"

He stood in silence, calm and collected. (Y/N) on the other hand was about to break, feeling pressured by everyone's mutters.

She moved over to Kentaro, gesturing him to lean in. "Uh... who's he?" She whispered.

His face was frozen before she even tapped him, which made her freak out a little. "Oh... right... that's uh..."

He began to rub the back of his head as the other took closer steps, lowering down his shades. "My older twin brother, Jyugo."

She stumbled, gazing at his smiling face. "I-Irie?! No... no way! He said he didn't attend this school!" She shouted in disbelief, beginning to search her pocket for her phone.

"Who ever said that? I never told you we didn't attend the same school." Jyugo smirked, taking her hand that held the cellphone. (Y/N) blushed. Though she was only staring at one eye, it was still seducing.

"We have two different dads... Unfortunately. We look a lot like our mother, Mina. So please, don't get all nervous-"

She pulled her hand back, bringing her foot up to thrust it into his side. "This is the pervert I met in the alleyway! Don't touch me!"

This caught him off guard, and so he stumbled, groaning in a bit of pain. "Sorry, I didn't know it was you either... I came here to apologize..." Jyugo muttered, holding his side.

"The Jyugo I know is nice, gentle, considerate, and super good at carrying— I mean playing video games! If you think I'm actually believe you're little lies then you're mista..."

"I know you've broke up with Seijiro not to long ago since he cheated on you with one of your best friends." Her heart fluttered.

He sounded just like him, but with a more serious tone in his voice. "You— Ken must've told you!" (Y/N) said, denying the truth. He then cocked a brow with a distasteful facial expression. "You guys aren't on a first name basis? Yet, you're so formal with me on BGE."

She was now convinced that he was her knight in shining armor, Tau. Stepping back, her blush became even more pronounced, hearing the crowd surrounding her instigate. "Brother, could you leave her alone? She clearly doesn't-"

Jyugo shot his gaze towards his twin brother, glaring so hard he couldn't even finish speaking. "I'll come back to get you soon, I have to get going." Jyugo kindly smiled, leaving his fans awing and begging him to stay.

The brunette slid back on his shades, turned on his heel, and walked the opposite direction. The tense atmosphere dialed down, but (Y/N)'s heart beat never did.

She balled up her fists, averting her (E/C) eyes down to the floor with a blush on her face. 'What's with me! Why do I feel so angry...! But my heart is beating out of control! Maybe I'm sick or something...' She thought, touching her own forehead.

"Do you like him that much?" Asked Ken. (Y/N) jumped, then scoffed, crossing her arms. "No way! He's definitely two-faced! On top of that, I don't think his followers would like the idea of me dating him."

"Maybe I should keep my distance away from him during class, I'll surely avoid drama that way." She said, lifting up the stacked up boxes. Kentaro stared for a while before moving his hand, taking most of the boxes off the load.

"There's no need to worry, he's expelled from this school." Her heart stopped. "Ex...pelled? What did he do?" She asked, turning towards him. Kentaro paused with a long expression, parting his lips. "He got accused of raping a female student here. And because of our terrible background, the school believed it despite having little evidence."

Kentaro began his walk to the faculty office, leading her the way. "So now, he's an uneducated gang leader with girls throwing themselves at him left and right. You know, I'm kinda envious. I've never had a girlfriend."

(Y/N) bit her lip. 'I had no idea this is how he's been living... And there's no way he'd ever rape someone!' Kentaro noticed her lagging pace, and stopped in his tracks. The smaller female ran into his shoulder, trying to balance the boxes. "H-Hey! Why'd you stop? Do you want to die?!"

"(Y/N)," He said, and the bell of fifth period sounded.