~ 13: Just The Two Of Us. ~

"I'm coming inside."

The pillow she forced on her face was removed as she sat up, glancing at the door. "W-What?! You better not--"

He had entered the room, closing the door behind him. His eyes wandered around the environment he had to spend the night in, and the conditions were good. "Whoa, nice monitor. How much?"

As he spoke, the male carefully walked towards the black device covered in accessories; such as stickers stars, chibies, and a key chain. The stand had action figures standing on it, and characters from the game she adored so much. 'I can't believe it's just the two of us...' 

It was a hassle getting to her feet, but she did so anyway, but stumbled quite a bit. "D-Don't touch that!" She shouted, colliding into the male. Fortunately he caught her and held her with her left hand while the other went for the figurine.

"Hm? Oh, you mean this? Or your PC?" He smirked, turning the plastic in his hands. (Y/N) tried desperately to take her belongings back, but he was too tall and his grip was too firm. "Jyu, give it back! It's mine!"

To keep her in control, Jyugo squeezed her body again his, a sly look on his face. "Well, you're mine also. Therefore, what you call yours also belong to me." His face was stoned, yet it was almost mocking.

"Huh?" It took a while for her to process his words, and to realize how close they were. (Y/N) pulled her hand away, and tugged at his arm. "Let me go, Jyugo! I didn't mean to get so close..."

"It's fine, I like it." Her heart beat quickened, more faster than she could ever imagine.

"You shouldn't... Do this. Seriously, let me go." (Y/N) tried desperately to keep her expression as serious as possible, but failed to do her bright, beaming blush. "Do what? I'm not trying to anything with you, so get your head out the gutter." He chuckled, letting her go.  

"Thank you... That was too much to bare." She whispered, tucking the strands of hair behind her ear that dangled and agitated her. "Oh, I'm not done." He smirked, taking a step towards her. 'I'm not falling for it again!' She thought, standing still. His chest was literally in front of her face, but her eyes were closed to see.  

"Oh? This is certainly different..." He said. He began to slower his head, whispering in her reddening ear. "Just know, you've put this on yourself..." Then, with a short cackle, Jyugo snaked his pale masculine hands down her sides and planted them onto her hips, forcing her back himself.  

"Huh? What do you--" She had no choice but to step back when he stepped forward, and knew exactly what he was planning. (Y/N) felt the end of her bed touch her calves, along with some of her thighs. They soon landed, and Jyugo placed his left knee near her right side. His crimson eye met hers, and her blood began to boil. 

"Wh-What're you doing Jyu?" She stuttered nervously, biting her lip and even averted her gaze. "Wh-What do you mean?" He mocked. "I'm giving you what you want." 

"What I want? I don't even know what I want, so how would you..." She muttered. His hands ended up beside her head, pinning her under him. "Well, you aren't fighting back, and you're blushing like hell."

As his face inched closer, (Y/N) turned her head. Though Jyugo's lips nearly touched her neck, she appeared to be calm, yet so many emotions wanted to pour out.

The second his brown hair covering his right eye tickled her neck, he pulled away, sitting on the edge of her bed. "Why... Why'd you stop?" Asked (Y/N), bringing herself up as well.

"Did you want me to keep going? It looked like you didn't like it." The reason he turned his face was to hide his blushed face and red ears, close to having a heart attack. "It's not that, it's just--" 

"(N/N)! I'm going to pick up your sister now!" Her mom said as she barged inside. Her eyes drifted from off you, to the man you were currently sharing a room with. She must've felt the intense atmosphere since she wore a look of discomfort, and wanted to leave immediately.

"Sorry to interrupt! Just wanted to let you two know I'm leaving now, and I have your things step son!" Her mother giggled, walking into the room to hand him a pillow and his futon. "Step son?" He said to himself, taking the things she had brought. 

"Wait- What?" (Y/N) began to mutter as well, watching her relative slowly close the door behind her, whispering through the crack she left. "Wear protection...~"

(Y/N) stood up with a shout, slamming the door and locking it. "Mom! Shush!" 

"Your mom is really something else... But at least she'll be around when you need her..." He smiled, leaning back on his hands. "What do you mean? Is your mom not around you and Ken much?" She asked, sitting down next to him. 

That bright, genuine smile was easily replaced with a frown full of despise and hatred. "We don't talk."

"Oh, why not? Do you see her often?"

Jyugo stood up and walked towards the door, unlocking it. "Where's the bathroom? I'm going to shower if you don't mind."

"...Turn and make a right, It'll be right there." He began to leave as soon as she starting speaking, then left the girl by herself. "Did I... Say something wrong?"

After moments of sitting in a room alone as if she wasn't used to it and fidgeting with her fingers, Jyugo finally came back. His hair was met, as expected, and his clothing remained the same, except... he was shirtless. "Why aren't you on BGE? You're usually on it 24/7." He asked, using the towel dangled around his neck to dry his hair off. 

(Y/N) placed each of her hands over her eyes, covering them as he entered. "Jyugo! Where's your shirt!? Quit being so shameless!" The brunette placed himself right next to her once again, and turned to her with a smirk. "Me? Shameless? Says the one who was practically begging for me to have my way with them."

After peeking from the slits she made with her fingers, she gasped, completely uncovering her gleaming eyes. "N-Not true! I... I just didn't know what to do is all! And it's not like I enjoyed it an" (Y/N) admitted with a huff. "Oh? I guess I won't touch you anymore." 

Jyugo ended up rolling on the floor, setting up his resting area. "You know you could sleep up here, right? I don't really mind..."

He patted the soft fabric out, and placed his pillow on the floor. "Nope, I can't touch you. Goodnight." She had no idea if he was serious or not, but it sure did sound like it. The female sighed in defeat, purposely stepping on his foot as she stood up. "Fine, that's why I like Ken better anyway." 

"Ow." He muttered in pain, listening to every word she said. Once she flicked off the lights, she stepping on his leg making it back to her bed, and crawled inside of it. "Goodnight, jerk."