~ 26: Caught. ~

Guys, I'm DePReSsEd. All the work I had on my Wattpad deleted on my laptop. I went through my revision history like a dozen times. 

So, I'm sorry for the late update and short chapter as well. I'll make the next one amazing, promise. 

- Author-chan

----

"Shit." Jyugo whispered, shutting the door, locking it behind him. 'That's Shion. Why the he'll is he here?' The male thought.

Judging from the shouting and footsteps, it sounded like it was policeman down the hallway, nearing the room. "Hel-" Jyugo covered her mouth before she could yell anymore and looked around the room.

The windows were covered in bars, so escaping the room was nearly impossible.

He gritted his teeth and looked back at the door. "We haven't gotten married, or had any kids... We haven't even had sex." He mumbled, tapping his foot. Anxiety was kicking in, and his adrenaline was rushing.

He then bit into his lip. There was no where to run or hide, it was a small room after all. "I wonder... if I were to die, you'd mourn my death. You would, right...?" (Y/N)'s breathes grew silent, and her eyes narrowed. Of course she would, at least that was the plan.

"You're so sweet and innocent, that's what makes you so blind and oblivious. You're so easy to deceive." He added, using his other hand to gently caress her hair. This didn't put her at ease, not one bit. To her, this was an act by a killer in attempt to calm down his own being. 

"Who's that red head anyway? Why were you so quick to cry about someone other than me? You knew him for less than a month, so why..." His patting and caressing stopped so he could move his hand to his hair. 

His heart pounded in rage and his gaze at the ground was sharp. Something urged to come out, but he had no time to explain. Her irises quivered, trying to gather up as much courage she could to speak to him. That, as well as the correct words to say to a moping lunatic. 

"Speak." He demanded, massaging his temples. 

Nothing but silence had passed.

"I said say something!" He shouted in an aggravated tone, and so (Y/N) jumped. She choked, hesitant to speak; though it wasn't him he frightened her, it was the blood lust and sorrow that surrounded him.

"S-Something!" She stammered, listening to him chuckle shortly after. "I guess this is just a joke to you. I'm leaving, yet you seem not to care. Do you not realize I won't see you for some time?" He asked, flicking his crimson eyes her direction.

(Y/N) shook her head, and he continued. "I like it when you joke around in dyer situations. It makes me love you even more, and want to protect you..." Jyugo said, and the two of them broke their necks shortly after, gazing at the door.

Those footsteps grew even closer to the door. Jyugo felt even more condemned to explain everything, to tell (Y/N) how and why he felt what he did. 

"Stop... saying that you love me. If you did, you wouldn't have put me through so much. You killed an innocent  person! Ryu's the one who was protecting me from you psychos!" She snapped, her soul was able to calm only slightly.

Fire lit in his eyes as he reached his hand out to grab her by the throat, giving her only a taste of his strength. "I'm protecting you from him? Why don't you appreciate the things I do for you?" 

Furious, his fingers squeezed her neck tighter, forcing her into submission. Despite her choking, gagging, and begging for air, he continued to squeeze. 

"I gave you that key to help you, to keep him away from you. I don't want... him taking you away from me. I want to pick you up from school, drop you off, hug you... So please, love me back." (Y/N)'s eyes winced, moving her hands to his, pulling on his fingers.

"I know you're in there, open up!" Violently shouted a policemen, followed by a loud bang. This caused Jyugo to let go, glancing down at his bloodied knuckles. 

Again, he held his hair, ruffling it, agitated. "What the hell am I doing...?" He spoke nonchalantly, as if his life wasn't at steak. There was another bang on the door, then another. 

"Did you... actually rape someone? What about the key you gave me, what does it do? And what about your eye! It seems perfectly fine..." She panted, wrapping her fingers around her throat in hope to sooth it just a little.

Jyugo cackled. Her exhausted questioning as well as the banging was enough to break him, but he didn't. "Ken... he's now dead to me. Have him explain everything since he thinks you're his." He said, the two of the glancing towards the door  that hand been opened.

After fondling with the door's knob, the group of men marched into the room, aiming their guns at him. "Hands up!" The leader shouted, and Jyugo did as he was told. 

"Check him." Said a smoking man known as Shion, walking through the door. His coworker nodded, and got to it. "Long time no see, kid." He smirked, burning out his cigarette. His face was covered in facial hair, but it wasn't too much to the point it was disgusting. 

His hair was a jet black, and his eyes were brown. He was a handsome man, but was terribly arrogant. "Hey, Shion." Jyugo replied with a smile that was too fake for anyone to stand. The detective shook his head, and glanced at his right hand, then the body behind him.

After processing the current situation,  the detective scouted for his badge in his large trench coat, speaking. "I've come to the conclusion that you killed this man. Jyugo Irie, you are under arrest for homicide. Get him."

It wasn't long before the policeman lingering behind Jyugo clicked handcuffs around his wrists, pushing him forward.

"Finally caught ya after running all these years. Someone wants to see you." Shion said, stuffing back the prestigious title back into hiding.

"We're taking you into custody for interagation. Someone tend to this young lady please." Jyugo pointed his finger up as he walked away, gesturing to something.

I'll be back.