02 - The test

Ming's POV

Jay was right. It was passing me by.

A part of me wished I was a good person. That I was kind and not fueled by this powerful desire to do these reckless and awful things. That was the worst part about it all, being fully aware what I was thinking of doing was cruel and sadistic. I was no better than a bully, but still, it was too exciting to pass up.

Even when I thought of it I was filled with adrenaline. The same kind of adrenaline from passing a cop on a street when you're completely stoned. The same adrenaline when you're about to put something you haven't paid for in your pocket.

You know it's dumb. You know there is a chance you'll get caught. You know the consequences wouldn't be worth the temporary adrenaline rush. But still, you do it anyway.

And why? No fucking idea it was just addicting as hell to be so stupid and reckless.

So the next day when Kit pulled his chair up to my desk again and we had a half hour to work on our assignment I decided to bring it up.

Luckily my desk was at the back corner of the room, and all the desks around mine were pretty empty as everyone else was grouped farther away. At first Kit didn't talk, he was busy checking references for his essay. I watched him carefully, wondering again what was going through his mind. His stoic face made it hard to read and he didn't have many characteristics about him. He was so plain, so one-faced, that it was easy to forget he was there.

And yet through his looks he had a certain mysterious quality about him. Sure, he was plain, but now that I was actually getting a good look of him, he was pretty good looking. His face wasn't blotchy or pimply. It was smooth and pale. His eyes weren't beady or narrowed, they were wide and shining. His frame wasn't too scrawny, it was just flexible looking. Most importantly, his lips looked full and soft.

Already I was imagining how good his blowjob would be, and I hadn't even brought it up to him.

As if Kit had a sixth sense for my dirty thoughts he looked up suddenly from his textbook and notes and looked me square in the eye. "What is it?" he asked in a monotonous voice. He was so carefully boxed that I couldn't read him at all.

"Nothing," I muttered, suddenly losing all confidence to bring up my offer. Besides, how sure was I that he still liked me? All of his outward signs pointed to I don't give a fuck about you, but then again he had all those same signs when he had actually confessed. There was a brief irrational anger as I considered that maybe Kit was just fucking around with me, although it quickly disappeared when I didn't think it was likely.

It wasn't like anything I'd experienced before. Girls were so coy and charming. Usually if they liked you they danced around you for months before you'd have any type of opening to make a move. They were careful hunters, eyeing their prey and making themselves noticed. But Kit was completely different. He wasn't giggling at jokes or making small talk, or even making himself noticed at all. I hadn't even realized he was in my class and it was halfway through the last semester.

It was almost impossible to think that this same guy had confessed his love for me.

I had to find out or it was going to drive me fucking insane. It was going to be tricky, because if he didn't like me and it had indeed been all a rouse, then he would recoil at my touch and cause a scene; but if he did like me so much as to profess love - not just a crush but full blown love - then he'd have a certain other reaction.

"Kit," I said as loudly as I could muster and I watched as he jumped a little in his seat at the sudden noise.

"What?" he asked, back into his calm demeanor. A few people were looking over through my peripheral vision, but my eyes were focused on the boy in front of me, waiting and watching for any sort of slip up of the face. His brown eyes just stared back at me, hardly blinking.

A slow, watchful moment passed. I was losing my nerve every second.

"Are you done with the essay?"

He looked down at his paper and then back at me. "No. It's going to take me a few days."

Fuck. This was harder than it looked. I could've outright asked him, but the ball of power sitting in my hands insisted I do it nonchalantly. I was about to give up, thinking it wouldn't be worth it to have the extra time on my hands and the free blow job if I had to deal with this bullshit, when Kit's pencil fell to the floor.

He stared at it as if disbelieving that it could have fallen from his hands.

But this was my opportunity, and I bent over to grab it before he had even moved. Instead of passing him the pencil properly, I pressed it down into his outstretched hand, molding mine to his and touching his wrist lightly with my fingertips.

Then bam.

There it was.

The tiniest of jolts.

He looked from his hand and into my eyes, teeth scraping his lips at the contact.

"You still love me, Kit?" I asked as quietly as possible, giving him a satisfied smile as I held his brown eyes. I removed my hand and brought it up as a palm to rest my chin as I leaned forward, trying to drink in all of his expressions in case I was just missing them.

His eyes widened briefly but he nodded and continued staring calmly, un-blinkingly back at me.

"I have an offer for you," I continued slowly, never breaking my gaze. I had to pull this off, no matter what, and at this thought the adrenaline kicked in.

To be continued...

"Already I was imagining how good his blowjob would be, and I hadn't even brought it up to him. - Ming"

======

Check out my other books!

General Fiction:
1. Naughty Girls' Nasty Times Collection 18+ [BoyxGirl]

Fan fictions:
1. Facades [MingKit] - ONGOING
2. I Kissed A Boy [AePete] - ONGOING
3. The New Kid [PhaYo] - ONGOING
4. My Boy Toy [TinCan] - ONGOING
5. The Boy Next Door [KimmonCopter] - ONGOING
6. Sharing Forth [ForthBeam] - ON HOLD
7. BL One-shots and short stories [ForthBeam | MingKit | PhaYo | AePete | KornKnock | KongpobArthit | TinCan] - ONGOING

 BL One-shots and short stories [ForthBeam | MingKit | PhaYo | AePete | KornKnock | KongpobArthit | TinCan] - ONGOING

=====

~ vote, follow and share! ~