14

a/n: I can't help but giggle while writing this chapter. Ooopsy, was that a spoiler?

=====

Ming's POV

I was fucking far from okay. Not only had I gone off the deep end, but I was just making a bigger mess of the situation by dragging Kit away and making a scene. Though I knew this, I'd already made up my mind to confront him.

Kit clearly didn't want to have anything to do with me at that moment, but that really wasn't his choice. His head was low and his hands were shoved in his pockets and he succeeded in shoving me away from him. Still, he continued walking obediently beside me, no doubt a part of him was interested in my outburst.

The only place I could go, far from my sister and that douchebag, was the bathroom. So as we approached I all but shoved Kit in. It seemed he didn't really expect it, because he stumbled a bit before regaining himself and walking in. There was one guy doing his business when I followed behind, but I didn't care about him. He was a fart in the wind to me and I would never see him again in my life.

My attention was on Kit, who was now being as irritating as ever with his eyes on his shoes, looking purposefully away from me.

"So this is how you're going to be?" He didn't say anything. In fact, it didn't look like he was listening to me at all. Really. "You're ignoring me now. What happened to 'Your dick is the best Ming'? and 'I love you Ming'?"

This seemed to get a reaction from him, because his hands, now out of his pockets, curled into fists. He looked ready to snap too. Good, at least I wouldn't be alone. A part of me wanted Kit to snap, wanted him to break into a million angry pieces. Anything. Among other things, I was tired of his controlled expressions and endless courage.

"You can fucking look at me." I seethed, more or less demanding his attention now. I'd had enough of this, and with that comment I set him off. His head snapped to attention and he locked eyes with me, and I was honestly happy to see a little bit of life behind them.

"Really? Can I?" he shouted, sarcasm echoing off the now empty bathroom walls and hitting me twice as hard. I had never seen Kit like this at all. He was just as livid as I was. "Do I really have the permission of looking at Kimmon 'Ming' Varodom now?"

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Jesus, I needed to calm down. I knew it was impossible. I knew when I got like this there wasn't a whole lot that could settle me.

"What do you think?" Kit asked with a dramatic incredulity. I waited for him to continue, but then he shut his mouth, not even bothering to attempt to explain anything.

His silence did nothing but irritate me, feeding my already swelling testosterone. We continued to stare each other down, sharing in the unnerving silence following his outburst. Kit wasn't being very cooperative, that much was obvious. He didn't even blink as I stepped closer now. "I don't think you realize just how mad I am right now."

"When aren't you mad?" His chin was pointing a little upwards, clearly on the defensive. I'm taller than him, so it was a bit odd that he was trying to look down on me. (a/n: check Ming, perhaps Kit is standing on an apple box 😂)

I chose to ignore his comment. 

"You spent all this time chasing after me, bothering me at every single opportunity and then you ignore me to hang out with that loser out there? And you can't even look me in the eye and tell me that? Who is he, another cock to suck when you can't get mine?"

Kit's brows furrowed. He'd dropped his guard when he'd snapped, and now he was incredibly easy to read. He had not expected me to say that. In fact, his stubbornly defensive chin lowered and he shifted his weight away from me. "He's nobody." Kit replied.