10 - The closet

a/n: Hi all! Before you go and read this chapter, I just want to remind all of you that my KongpobArthit book MISSED, is out now. I hope you'll check it out. Thanks! 😊

=====

Ming's POV

In one fraction of a second, I lost all rational thought. 

I was going to kiss him.

But I was going to do it my way, which was to maneuver him out from my legs and against the wall that enclosed us in that janitor's closet. I pinned him like a poster to the cement, and Kit didn't seem to mind at all. His entire body arched against mine, not even skipping a beat between the silence of my decision and now.

Irrationality screamed in my veins. It shouted, and thrashed against every single muscle of my body, and yet I still managed to kiss Kit.

He went crazy. As soon as our lips touched, he had his hands clawing at the back of my neck, pulling me impossibly closer to him, kissing sloppy, hard and frantic and no matter how achingly hard I was, I couldn't let this go on.

I grabbed his hand from my neck and pulled away. "Calm down," I growled. Though I had his hands in mine and I was pulling away from him, he was still leaning from the wall to get closer. Every part of him yearned for me, and at least that was a turn-on. "Kit."

"Sorry." he mumbled. But I knew he wasn't sorry at all. 

I shook my head at my insanity and then decided to try again. I pinned him back, pressing his wrists against the concrete this time to make sure he wasn't going to claw at me again. As I went back in for the kiss, I could feel his hands moving and fidgeting, trying to grab on to me somehow.

"Just fucking relax." I muttered, before I kissed him again.

He was much better this time. His mouth was relaxed, not nearly as eager. I teased him a bit with some quick soft kisses, but I lost interest in that pretty fast. Swirling in the back of my mind was the blowjob he promised, and the quicker we got the kissing over with, the quicker I'd get to cum on him.

So I kicked it up.

I wasted no time running my tongue along his lips, opening them for me and pressing past his teeth, circling my tongue with his. He sucked on it in a hot kind of way that sent warm thrills to collect in my groin, reminding me of his blowjob. At one point, overcome by testosterone and hormones, I took his bottom lip in my teeth and bit, causing him to jolt. But not once did I open my eyes. My brain was in primal state, and opening them would just remind me who I was kissing.

And I didn't want to think about anything when it was so easy to go along.

Once we got into it, I realized he was a good kisser, even with the little episode he'd begun with, It was the right amount of eager and patient. We went on like this for a while, tongues battling, filling my mouth with the taste of him. Until I felt one of his hands in my hair and I was stirred from my senses. It was soothing, not like the clawing he had done earlier. He was just teasing the roots of my hair, but it was sending even more of those hot thrills down my spine.

"Mmm.."

At this noise, I opened my eyes, realizing that my hand was underneath his shirt running along his side. I didn't know exactly how that happened, but I must have subconsciously decided to take it to second base. Kit didn't have any breasts to amuse me, so I settled for grabbing his hip and pulling him closer, grinding my hard-on against his. Feeling his stiff crotch needily twist against my denim. He gave another pleasurable moan at this and I knew I had to stop or I'd do something crazy.