12

a/n: Thank you for waiting for this update. 😊

=====

Kit's POV

It'd be nice to think of Ming as mine. Which was why I probably lost it on him. But really, what was I supposed to think? I asked for a kiss and instead he shoved me against a wall and made out with me. Could he really blame me for how I reacted? Everything about him set me on fire, and I wanted him so badly, he knew that. Badly enough that I didn't want it to end. I didn't want his tongue out of my mouth. I didn't want him to stop touching me, to stop grinding against me.

Pathetic. Even the memory of his dick getting hard kissing me had electric tingles circulating down to my toes. I squirmed in my seat. Oh god he had smelled so good, and he tasted even better. I'd made him cum twice now, and both times when he was looking down at me, his hot eyes taking in the sight of...

"Kit, honey. You know the rule."

I glanced up to see both my mom and dad, faces twisted in agony, looking at me.

"No daydreaming at this table," my dad said with a nod. "You tell us what's going on."

I exhaled, but not in exasperation. It was to cool myself down. "Ming kissed me today." I announced, picking up my fork and poking at the casserole in front of me. There was something to the way I said it that wiped away all agony from their faces. They looked happy.

"That's great!" my mom said, rejoicing as she set down another dish.

"Thought you hated Ming." I reminded with a smile. Hate was a bit of a strong word for someone like my mom, but she didn't hide her general dislike of him. And what mother would like him? His rejection had changed me.

She laughed, a tinkling little noise, and then continued. "How are you feeling?"

Putting the fork down, I leaned back into my chair. That was a big question. "Numb," I responded finally. If it was possible for her smile to get any bigger, it did. "I feel like it didn't actually happened. Too good to be true."

My mom kissed my forehead. "I guess this means you'll invite him over sometime soon." she said absently, clearing away the dish I hadn't even touched. Before I could even respond saying that that was very unlikely, she jumped in surprise and turned around. "Oh yeah I bought you some jeans today. You have to try them on okay?"

She buys my clothes. No big deal. But I got the hint. She wanted me to know that Ming was welcome any time. It did mean something.

"Thanks."

=====

Ming's POV

To say that my team was pissed off at me was putting it lightly.

"You ditched out on the celebrations man."

To get blown in a janitor's closet.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

I'd been asking myself that a lot lately too, and so far there was no answer. The worst part wasn't that my social life was going down the toilet, because school is almost over and thank God for that. No. The worst part was the hard truth that Kit had won. All of his desperate little actions had all built up and sucker punched me, and I'd be lying to say that it wasn't a struggle. I was always the winner. How had I let this happen? What was possessing me to continue?

Yet, I knew that deep down, deep deep deep down, an attraction was pulling the ropes and I was just along for the ride. There was nothing to panic about either because, realistically, how much longer could this last? School is ending, and Kit and I probably had very different plans.