11

a/n: Hi y'all! Starting today, I will not put a title on any of my book chapters. I want y'all to give what you think the best title would be for every chapter you read! This is my way of hearing your thoughts and ideas with the story's progress etc. Try it, it'll be fun 😊

=====

Ming's POV

"That's it?" Kit's voice echoed loudly down the empty halls after me. It set something off, and wasn't that always the case with him? I couldn't keep my cool, turning and marching back around, ssh'ing him just in case his shouting would alert anybody who is still in the school. We'd have as private a conversation as could be allowed.

"What the fuck do you want from me, Kit?" I asked. "I'm serious. What do you fucking expect? I have no fucking clue."

He bit his lip. Again.

"Stop that." I growled and Kit was momentarily confused before digging for some courage.

"I want us to continue this." he muttered, eyes focused on a locker.

I rubbed the back of my throbbing head and shut my eyes in frustration. How was I going to get myself out of this? He was always going to be there, in the shadows of my thoughts or forcing himself into my life. With the date and then in the janitor's closet... not to mention I desired him pretty terribly.

"Maybe we could make another deal," he suggested now after my frustrated moment of silence.

I opened my eyes to give him a look that implied he was absolutely crazy, that was the only explanation. "No!" I snapped. "No, no, no. No more deals. No more blowjobs. No more attacking me." My jaw was clenched as I pointed dramatically to my head wound.

Here Kit gave me a desperate look. "I lost control in there." he explained.

"Well that's a bit of an understatement." I seethed, my eyes narrowing at him. His cheeks flushed a little and he tried looking away again. He was clearly embarrassed, and for some reason this cooled me down a little. "What is wrong with you? Why are you pushing this so hard?"

Kit snorted and then took a tentative step towards me, eyes wide open and imploring. "I can't give up," he said resolutely. I blinked at him and he sighed. "I just want to be with you. All of the time, and okay maybe I lost it a little back there..." he said nodding  towards the wooden door. "...but I was just afraid that you would forget about me again."

I groaned. If only he knew that he was almost impossible to forget at this point. Always appearing in my thoughts...

"But hear me out," he continued, taking another step toward me. Absolutely not. I had to put an end to this craziness once and for all.

"No. Goodbye Kit." Taking a determined step away, I stopped as Kit grabbed my arm again.

Maybe it was the head wound or the resulting afterglow of the janitor's closet, who could say? But he effectively stopped me from going anywhere.

"What if we do stuff like that more often?" he begged desperately. "No commitments, nothing. You don't have to be my boyfriend. You can sleep with that girl if you want. I will settle to be something else if it means you still notice me."

He was broken, I realized at that moment. And maybe it was me who had done the breaking, but he was now just a crumble of his assured self as he stared at me with glossy, needy eyes. I imagined it was like the scene from the Grinch, where his heart grows two sizes, although in my case it was a momentary swell. "What girl?" I asked.

Kit looked equally confused. "From lunch. That you said you were fucking."

I had forgotten about that. "Oh. I was just joking about her." I said.

"Why?" Kit asked.

"To mess with you, I don't know." I admitted,  remembering how angry I had been. Was I still? Not as much as before he blew me in the closet.

Kit was silent for a moment as he contemplated what I said. "Well?" he prompted finally. "How does it sound? Just casual."

I sighed, seriously reflecting on the offer in front of me. I'd be lying to myself by saying staying away would be easy. It was impossible now. I knew we'd be locked in this series of dramatics for a while.

"I hate you." I said seriously. I hated him for everything he was and everything he did. And I hated myself just as equally for even encouraging it in the first place. Kit's body straightened until our eyes met. "Just saying," I continued before he could open his mouth and say anything. Then, before I knew it, I was laying down rules. "We keep this a secret. You do not talk to me at school. You do not show up unannounced or anywhere you know I will be without telling me first. You will not bribe or tempt me anymore. I talk to you first, not the other way around. Understand?"

Kit nodded along eagerly with each of the conditions and then slipped his mobile phone out of his pocket to punch in my number.

Later that night, as I got out of my shower and popped two advil, I got a text.

I love you. Just saying.

Another ground rule to set: No L word. But I couldn't deny it wasn't the first time he's said it to me.

To be continued...

a/n: So what will you name this chapter? 😊

5/24/2020

=====

Check out my other books!

GENERAL FICTION:
1. Naughty Girls' Nasty Times Collection 18+ [BoyxGirl]

FANFICTIONS:
1. Missed [KongpobArthit] - ONGOING
2. Obsessed: Power Trip[MingKit] - ONGOING
3. Facades [MingKit] - COMPLETED
4. I Kissed A Boy [AePete] - ONGOING
5. The New Kid [PhaYo] - ONGOING
6. My Boy Toy [TinCan] - ONGOING
7. The Boy Next Door [KimmonCopter] - ONGOING
8. Sharing Forth [ForthBeam] - ON HOLD
9. BL One-shots and short stories [ForthBeam | MingKit | PhaYo | AePete | KornKnock | KongpobArthit | TinCan] - ONGOING

 BL One-shots and short stories [ForthBeam | MingKit | PhaYo | AePete | KornKnock | KongpobArthit | TinCan] - ONGOING

~vote, comment & follow~