3

Bad Moon Rising
Season 2 Episode 3

I was sleeping when heard my phone ringing. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and squinted my eyes to look at the caller ID. It's Emma Fletcher. A witch who's working with me. I pressed the green button. "Hello?" I answered in my morning voice.

"You need to come now." Emma says urgently.

"Why? It's like..." I pulled the phone from my ear and look at the time, "...five in the morning. Why so early?"

"There's a problem. I need you to come. I'm a town over. I'll text you the address."

"Can't you tell me over the phone?"

"No. I need you here in person."

"Okay. Fine, I'll be there in an hour." I said before I hung up.

I got up and went to the bathroom and showered.
I got out of the shower and look at my phone to see a message from Emma. She texts me the address of her location.

I quietly got out of the house without Stefan or Damon hearing

I quietly got out of the house without Stefan or Damon hearing. I put the address in my GPS and drove there.

***

"Emma?" I asked as I walk into the house.

"You said you'd be here an hour ago. It's been two hours."

"Well, I'm here now. So get to it." I said with an attitude.

"My house almost got burned down." Emma says.

"You called me to drive all the way over here just to tell me you almost burned down your house?" I said feeling annoyed.

"No, you don't understand. The locator spell I've been working on it like...like exploded or something."

My eyes widen with shocked, "What?" I asked confusingly.

"He's cloaked. So I did a locator spell that if someone is cloak the spell would tell me where the person is at. It's like a continuous spell. It doesn't stop until I make it stop. So when the person is uncloaked even if it's for a second it would still give me the location. But when he was uncloaked my freaking spell exploded. It could of blow up my house."

"Interesting."

"Interesting? My damn house almost got blown up!"

"At least your not dead. So, what else you got?" I asked.

"You said you had a personal connection with him. I can channel you or I can use your blood."

"I never said I had a connection with him."