13

As I Lay Dying
Season 2 Episode 22

I walk into the house and I saw Stefan pouring himself a drink, "I thought I told you leave."

"Damon got bitten." I said informing him. "By a werewolf." I stated the obvious.

"I know."

"What? And you didn't think to tell me?" I asked and he doesn't say anything. "Where is he?"

"In the basement." He said and I walk towards the basement, but he steps in front of me, "You're not going in there."

"And why not?" I asked.

"Because you're an Original. Are you even our real sister or did you compel us to be your family?" He asks and it hurt my feeling that he would ask that.

"What do you think? Do you think I would sacrifice myself someone who wasn't my flesh and blood?"

He doesn't answer so I walk around him and headed towards the basement. "Word of warning he tried to kill himself." I heard Stefan say.

I walk into the basement, "You tried to kill yourself!" I yelled at Damon.

"There is no cure, Ava. I'm a dead man walking." He says in a weak voice.

"We're vampires we are all dead man walking...and woman."

"Way to take it literal. So, have you found a nonexistent cure to a werewolf bite?" He asks hiding the hope in his voice.

"No and yes. I'm going to find Klaus." I told him truthfully.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"Klaus is over a thousand years old. I'm pretty sure he knows a cure to a werewolf bite."

"You'll get yourself killed." He said worriedly.

"Trust me I won't."

"Ava, listen to me. Don't do it. It's too much of a risk. If he finds out Elena is still alive he'll kill us all." Damon says as he stands up and holds onto the bars.

"Damon I'm going to find that cure whatever it takes." I said and walked out of the basement.

"Ava, don't go!" Damon screamed, "Ava!"

When I got to the living room Stefan was gone.
I texted Elijah asking where he was. He texts me the location and I went there.

****

"Elijah. Klaus." I greeted them.

"Ava Rose." Elijah greets back.

"I need to talk to Klaus. Alone, please?" I asked, he nods and walks away.

"Ava, to what do I owe the pleasure?" He asks with a smirk on his face.

"I need to know if you know if there is a cure to a werewolf bite." I asked in a rushing voice.

"This is about Damon here I thought you were here about me." He says smiling.

"Stop gloating about yourself. My brother is going to die from a werewolf bite and if there's something you can do please help me."

"Very well." He says as he starts walking and I stand there, "Come on, love. Or are you going to stand there all day?"

This seemed way too easy.