6

Plan BSeason 2 Episode 6 Part 1

Plan B
Season 2 Episode 6
Part 1

I hear a knock at the door and open it to see Jeremy.
"Little Gilbert." I fakely smiled.

"You tried to kill Bonnie." He says angrily.

"I've killed many girlfriends consider yours lucky." I put my hand over my mouth, "Oh wait she isn't your girlfriend, isn't that right?"

"I came to see Damon." He said as he straightens his poster to look confident.

"Big brother!" I said in a singy-song voice, "Someone is here for you."

In an instant, Damon is beside me. "I'll be back later." I said as I grab my keys.

"Where are you going?" Damon asks.

"Anywhere, but here." I said as I walked away.

***

I'm now at an abandoned house which is not as creepy as I expected to be. "Bella?" I shouted as my voice echoes throughout the house.

"I'm here." Bella came out of the corner.

Bella is a witch. She isn't good as the last one but she'll do.

"Straight to business. I need you to find someone."

"Why would I listen to you, you're a vampire? What's in it for me?"

"I know you have 13-year-old son, 6-year-old daughter, and the 5-month-old daughter. All from different fathers..."

"You called me to insult me?" She asks cutting me off clearly looking upset.

"No. But all the fathers are dead beat dads. They all left the moment they found out you were pregnant. Isn't that right?"

"Get to the point."

"Despite being a witch you're living in a studio apartment with three kids and 2 jobs that still can't pay the bills... what I'm offering is money in exchange you help me find someone."

"Money?" She asks surprise.

"One million dollars." I'm feeling a bit generous because of her children and the stays quiet.

I've learned witches like her tend to have the most potential. They don't have the resources to reach the full extent of their powers. People like me can provide this resources. Once they have the resources they need you will be surprised by their powers.