41

The Killer
Season 4 Episode 5

(A/N: I made my first gif of Klaus and Ava. Do you guys like it?)

The plane just landed and I walked off the plane with Nik following behind me

The plane just landed and I walked off the plane with Nik following behind me. I haven't been to Italy since I left in 1883. It's so different... as expected obviously. It's been over a hundred years. Italy was my home for 18 years. Other than New Orleans this is my favorite place.

"Home, sweet, home." I said as Nik stands by my side.

"Are you okay, love?" Nik asks concerned.

"I'm fine. Just lots of unpleasant memories." I said as a car pulls up and Nik opens the door for me. I got in the car and he gets in after me then the driver drives off.

"The girl who Damon killed?" He asks as I nodded slowly and my mind drifted off to Scarlet.

Flashback 1866
I'm in my new home in Italy. I've been here for two days. So far so good... until I heard a knock on my door. I turn my head quickly and suspiciously look at the door. I slowly open the door so see a girl in her early 20s probably. She has blonde short hair. She's grinning happily with a box of muffins in her hands.

"Hello, I live next door and I see that you just move here and I wanted to welcome you here so I brought you some pastries." She says happily and I'm just staring at her suspiciously. "Do you speak English?"

"Oh, sorry. Yes, I do speak English. This way." I move from the doorway and she walks in without being invited in.

She's not a vampire.

"I'm Scarlet." She says as I closed the door.

"Um, Blake." I panic.

"That's an odd name." Scarlet says as I smiled and she hands me the pastries. Her hands touch mines as her eyes turn white. Witch. Probably a witch. My eyes widen in shock and she drops the pastries. "Oh, my. What happened to you?" She asks truly concerned.

"Who— What are you?" I asked as I backed away ready to attack.

"I'm a seer."

"A witch?"

"No, a seer."

"A psychic?"

"I can see people's history. Things that happened to them." Scarlet explains.

"A seer is someone who can see what the future holds."

"Still the same thing just the opposite." She shrugged her shoulders and then her facial expression turns into a sympathetic one. "I am so sorry for what happened to you. No one should go through the pain you went through. Losing two children and the way you were turned into a vampire. I am truly sorry."