51

Bring It On
Season 4 Episode 16

I'm in the room laying next to Nik and he's sleeping. I placed kisses on his chin and his cheek, "I love you." I whispered as a smile appears on his face.

"This is a nice thing to wake up to." Nik smiles as he rubbed my back.

"Is it?" I asked smiling and I gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Mhm." He nods, kissing me back. I'm really happy that everything is going back to normal. I leave a trail of kisses down his neck and his chest, all the way to his stomach. "Love." He moans softly causing me to smirk.

Suddenly my phone starts ringing and I groaned in annoyance as I roll my eyes. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and answered it without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?" I asked annoyingly.

"Ava? Ava? Thank god you picked up." I heard Hayley's worried tone.

"Hayley?" I asked confused because she sounds worried.

"I did something stupid. Really stupid. And need your help. I'm at this truck stop. I need you to come. There's a vampire after me. I made deal with Katherine and now there's vampire trying to kill me." She says worriedly and I quickly got off the bed as I went to the closet and put a pair of pants on. "Ava, please come."

"I'm on my way. Text me the address." I said before hanging up and I went back to the room. I open a drawer and grabbed one of Nik's shirt and tossed him the shirt.

"Where are we going, love?" He asks still laying on the bed.

"Hayley got herself in a mess."

"Then let her get herself out of it."

"Fine, I'll do it by myself." I said putting on my shoes, he then gets off the bed and put on his shirt.

"I'm coming with you."

***

Nik has just parked in the truck stop where Hayley said she was. "Wait here."

"Nik..."

"Just wait." He says giving me a kiss before getting out of the car.

I waited in the car patiently. I knew Nik would be fine but Hayley? How could she be so stupid to make a deal with Katherine? I saw a male vampire speeding away knowing Nik had probably bit him so I got off the car and ran to find Hayley.

I saw Hayley getting up from the ground and she runs towards me pulling me into a hug, "You came." She sighs in relief.

"I always do." I smiled pulling away from the hug. "Where's my car?"

"Uh..." She trails off and I knew she wrecked it.

"Come on." I said and as we started walking towards the car. Hayley opens the door to the car and gets in while Nik and I are still outside. "Thank you." I smiled at him.

"Anything for you, love." Nik says giving me a kiss before we got in the car.

Nik is in the driver's seat, I'm in the passenger seat, and Hayley is in the back seat. "The vampire?" She asks.

"He'll never make it through tomorrow night without Nik's blood." I said and moved my body to look at her, "How bad did you wreck my car?"

"Bad." She says and I shake my head as I turn back to look at Nik.

"She wrecked three of my cars all in one year." I said to him.

***

We're all back at the mansion and I'm in the study with Hayley. "How could you trust Katherine? Katherine Pierce?!" I asked whispering harshly.