20

Smells Like Teen Spirit
Season 3 Episode 6

Damon and I talked for a while but I haven't explained anything yet. I did find out that Elena's blood is needed for Klaus' hybrids to transition. Esther, Klaus' mother, wanted the doppelgänger to die so Klaus couldn't make any more hybrids. It's smart I'll give her that but her plan failed because Klaus is using Elena's blood to make his hybrids.

I was in my room and Stefan was having a human party feeding off them. Typical no humanity Stefan.

I heard someone knocks on the door, "Where's Stefan?" I heard that it was Rebekah. I thought Klaus would've taken her with him, "or Ava for that matter?"

"Who the hell are you?" Damon asks.

"He left me here. My brother actually left me here." Rebekah says and I'm still in my room listening.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Your tone implies that I'm actually supposed to care." Stefan says and I chuckled.

"You're Klaus's sister?" Damon asks.

"Rebekah. Pleasure, I'm sure. Which one's my room?" Rebekah asks.

"You're not staying here." Stefan says and She then looks at Damon but he doesn't say anything.

"Rude. Both of you. I'm sure Ava will let me stay here. I'm going to find her." She says as I heard her walking up the stairs.

"So I guess she's staying here." Stefan said.

She walks into my room and I don't face her or even look at her.

"You're mad, I know." She says and I don't say anything. "Okay, how about this Ava? You forgive me for snapping your neck multiple times and injecting you with vervain and I'll forgive you for not undaggering me after Klaus daggered me. I'm still mad about that but I'm willing to let it go if you are."

I turned to look at her, "Fine, whatever. I forgive you."

"That didn't even sound convincing but I'll take it." She says as she sits on my bed.

I may have forgiven her easily because I need something from her. "Rebekah, I need to know his name." I said in all seriousness.

"Who's?"

"Him."

"I thought you didn't want to know." She says as I remember telling her to never mention him to me again.

"I do now."

"Why?" She asks.

"What if what he did to me he did to other women? I've been so caught up trying to live a different life in Italy and running with Klaus and trying to hide from him. I need to end him once and for all." I answered honestly. I remember Rebekah told me out of the girls before me I was the first one he's turned.

"His name is Garrett. I don't know his last name. But don't worry, Ava, he's dead."

"What?"

"He's dead."

"When?" I asked.

"21 years ago. My informants told me made the wrong person an enemy." Rebekah says.

Twenty-seven years ago I ran away and then six years later he's dead.

"Informants?" I asked confusingly.

"I had people looking for him when Klaus undaggered me." She says and then changes the conversation, "come on. Get ready."

"Ready for what?" I asked confusingly.