32

A/N: this is more a fill-in chapter. Next chapter will be Episode 20. I'll post next chapter July 24.

(Flashback late January 1891 England)
Klaus and I are in England and he has his hands over my eyes.

"You know, with my lack of trust over the past three decades you are really testing it." I said and I hear him chuckling.

Being in a place I've never been before is making me nervous because I have no idea where we're going.

"Right." Klaus says and removes his hands.

I kept my eyes close for a brief moment before I opened them. I'm awestruck by the castle. I looked around admiring the place. I looked up at the ceiling then back at Klaus.

"Do you like it?" He asks.

"Do I? Are we staying here?"

"Mhm. For a month and a half." Klaus smiled.

"Just us two? In this huge castle?" I asked and he nods. "Who knew? Klaus Mikaelson a romantic?"

"Now you do." Klaus smiles as he pulls me closer to him and kisses me. "Do you remember years ago you told me if we only met in a different life?"

I looked at him confusingly. "No. I don't remember."

Klaus shifted uncomfortably, "Oh" he simply says and I raised my eyebrows.

"Did you just confused me with someone else?" I asked. I had a feeling I told someone that but I'm not sure it was him.

"No, no. It was you. I don't think you remember." Klaus says as he takes my hand.

I probably did tell him that but I have a feeling he's holding back on something.... something that has to do with me.

"I have a question for you. If you're part vampire part werewolf, what does that make you? A were-pire? Or a vamp-wolf? Were-pire sounds much better."

Klaus chuckles. "A hybrid, love."

"Were-pire is better."

"I got something for you." He says as he takes something out of his pocket and I realize what it was.

"My mother's pendant." I said softly as I took it from his hand. "Did you steal it back from the witches?"

I gave it to the witches as a form a peace between me and them because I killed one of their own. I guess a witch's life is worth a pendant that my mother gave me.

"Maybe..." He smiles. "I'm Klaus Mikaelson. They can't kill me even if they tried." He smirks and I shake my head as I smiled at him.
(End of Flashback)

***

It's the next day. Klaus and I are in the kitchen. I know he's worried about the white oak tree being around.

Klaus comes up behind me and he wraps his arms around my stomach. I smiled as he kissed my cheek. I turned around and kissed him on the lips as he picks me up and sets me on the counter. He is standing between my legs as he deepens the kiss. Just as he was about to take off my shirt I heard someone cough causing the both of us to pull away.

I turn to look and see Rebekah standing there. I cleared my throat as I quickly got off the counter and pull down my shirt.

"I would say get a room but yours is right next to mines. Please do well to remember that." Rebekah says and my eyes widen.

Klaus smiles as he kisses my temple and I put my hand over my mouth.

"I'm going into town so see if I can find out anything. I'll be back later." She says before leaving the mansion.