Chapter 1

So wattpad is on weeds again and hence it is showing this book under public domain. But I would like to clear it that all the rights to this book are reserved.

Copyright © 2020 by Nikimecool

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher. Infringement of the same may draw severe legal charges.

🖤🤍🖤

The lush green forest always gave Twinkle a sense of protection, she severely lacked in her life.

The dark sky was decorated with stars, winking down at her, the moon seemed to play hide and seek among the clouds, the trees swayed along with the breeze.

The crisp air filled her lungs, she took a deep breath welcoming the feeling of calm, though she knew it was for a short time. She could hear the crickets, an owl hooted.

Twinkle kept on moving till she came face to face with huge rusted iron gate, she had never seen anything like this. The gates held the design of vines along its bars and what seemed like crosses through hearts. Above the gate was an arch that held the words "THE KINGDOM OF DEADS. "

The dry leaves crunched as she pushed open the gates, the angel of the death's statue was right in between the cemetery. It was about 15 feet high just like the gates and dark in color. Twinkle shivered in fear as goosebumps spread throughout her body.

God, why did she promised Elsie that she will get her the midnight rose that bloomed in the graveyard? Who in the proper minds does this? She, of course.. Her mental rant was brought to a sudden halt when she heard someone grunting.

Her heart skipped a beat as her face paled, fear gripped her heart in its clutches. Her breathing sped up, she heard someone groaning in pain "ahhhhh" A deep sensual voice grunted in pain.

She was sure it was a man " What if it's a ghost? " She mumbled, she shivered again. She hesitated to follow the voice as it was coming from the direction of the oldest grave.

"You're going to die, you silly woman what were you thinking coming to this stupid place with all sorts of evils around, what if they possess your body? What will you do? Don't go there may be it's a devil's trap but what if someone is hurt, you can't let them just die, she didn't let you die that night, how can you let someone else die? Maybe they are not that much hurt and need just bandaging. Oh god please don't let me die, please, please I have to go to the medical institute to complete my dream please... " Twinkle continued her rambling as she talked to herself moving cautiously towards the voice.

She took a deep breath and moved ahead, she came closer, it was a man sitting near the grave holding his shoulder as he tried to stand "are you a g..gh..ghost? " Twinkle stammered in fear, the man's head snapped up towards her and pointed his gun towards her ready to shoot.

Twinkle closed her eyes, she shivered in fear and raised her hands in the gesture of surrender. "Please, please, please don't kill me.. I'll be going to my new institute in a week.. I.. It's my dream.. I w..wanna study.. " She shuttered out in one breath.

Kyle's breath hitched as he looked at the girl. She was shivering in fear, her long silky dark hair reached till her butt and curled slightly at the end.

Her heart shaped face had a cute button nose and pink pouty lips, her eyes were tightly closed as she stood there with her hands up showing she was harmless.