Chapter 14

The water slowly began to fill in the car, Kyle let Twinkle go to break the window glass, he swung his hand back and punched the glass with full force, it shattered.

He picked her up in his arms and pulled her out of the sinking vehicle, he began swimming towards the surface, once he broke through the surface with Twinkle in his arms, he snapped his fingers.

He teleported along with Twinkle to his room, Hercules's eyes widened in surprise when he watched his brother all bloody and wet. What made his breath hitch was the unconscious girl in his brother's arms.

"Kyle... " Hercules was interrupted by Kyle's panicked voice, "Call the doctor." Never had Hercules's seen his brother this panicked.

"Mom come to the room Kyle and Twinkle are injured. " He told them telepathically, before disappearing in thin air, soon he reappeared with a bunch of scared looking doctors.

Kyle was now completely healed, the moment he saw that the doctors were there, he looked at all the doctors and in a very terrifying voice warned them, "If my baby girl died just remember that your entire families will be dead too. " They all knew that it wasn't a joke but a promise that he intends to fulfill if the doctors failed to do their jobs.

"Honey let them do their job." His mother's voice penetrated through his angry haze, he wanted to kill but he couldn't leave his girl alone in pain.

He began pacing the room, Claire watched her son pace around, she could see he was tense, she pulled him to a stop and hugged him close.

"She can't die mom. " Kyle mumbled in fear, "She won't honey. " Claire kissed his head, the doctors began working on Twinkle, they told Hercules about whatever instruments that they required.

The room was soon turned into a hospital room, the doctors did everything they could and moved back, it had been 5 hours by the time the doctors finished with Twinkle.

One of the senior doctors bowed in front of Kyle, "My Lord she would be fine as long as she rests. " On hearing his words Kyle sighed in relief as his shoulders sagged and he relaxed a bit, his doll would be fine.

He nodded, Hercules gave the doctors a huge sum of money before sending them back, Kyle moved towards his bed and sat next to her, he took her hand in his.

"Hey gorgeous, you scared me today. " He uttered the words, his voice so soft and laced with concern. He kissed her forehead, Hercules, Claire and Darren returned to their rooms as they saw that Kyle needed some alone time with her.

"Kyle." She sighed his name in relief that he was fine, tears flowed down her rosy cheeks as her body shook with the sobs, "shhhhh kitten, I'm here now, your safe." Kyle kissed her forehead as he reassured her.

He held her close in his arms as she cried, her tears wetting his shirt, his heart broke with her every cry, he wanted to kill the person who was behind all this because clearly they were thrown over the bridge intentionally. Her cries soon turned into sniffles.

"How are you feeling ?" Kyle asked, as he nuzzled her neck, her rosy scent comforting him. "Fine." She lied, he glared at her. "I'm a little sore." She back paddled quickly.

He gave her a small smile satisfied with her honesty, he moved towards the drawer and removed a pill and handed it to her with a glass of water. "Take it." He ordered, she silently took the pill and swallowed it with water.

His heart melted at the amount of trust she showed him, that she didn't even ask what were the medicine for. He kissed her head as he covered her with the blanket, "Go to sleep princess when you wake up I'll be here. " He reassured her as she was about to object.