Chapter 8

Elsie jerked away from her sleep as she looked around her room in fear, her heart hammering in her chest as mind clogged up with the images of that horror room.

She shivered as her mind conjured up the image of Kyle and Hercules cutting open the guy.

Her eyes burned with tears as she actually realized what kind of monster she'll be marrying, she felt trapped, her breathing sped up as she continued to shiver.

Silent sobs wrecked her body, if he could do that to a guy, what damned things could that monster do to me! Her emotions were all over the place as she started to panic.

She screamed in fear as Isabel opened the door. Isabel's smile disappeared on seeing her daughter's fear, she rushed in just as Elsie cried even louder.

Isabel pulled her in a tight hug, "what happened baby? " Her voice laced with panic and worry, why is she crying? Didn't her date go well with Kyle? Did he do something to her?

Her mind was clogging with question as Elsie continued to cry. "Moo..mom I..I do..don't want to get ma..married to that m..monster" The words were laced with fear, Isabel stiffened, she could practically see her plan coming crumpling down.

This couldn't happen, if she continued with this stupidity she'll destroy my plans. I need to do something. Her thoughts were interrupted by Elsie wailing louder, she hugged her tighter. "Will you tell me what happened?" Isabel's voice was calm unlike her inner self that was a total chaos.

"Mo..om... " Isabel zoned out as Elsie continued to explain to her it didn't matter what had happened.  The only thing mattered was that no matter what happens Kyle should marry her daughter.  By the bits and pieces that she heard she knew that whatever he had done it wasn't because of Elsie cheating on him.

She just knew it,  because for a fact she was sure that something had ticked him off.  She heard carefully as she reached the part where Kyle had said that he hates when someone hurts his loved ones. And he couldn't keep his dark side from coming out. 

"Had you been rude or hurt one of his family members? " She knew her daughter would never do that but if by chance she had,  forget what Kyle did she'll personally hit her. 

She couldn't afford to lose everything just because this stupid girl couldn't keep her attitude in check.  Elsie shook her head no, "No one mom,  I had just put Twinkle in her place for daring to whore herself  to Kyle. 

Isabel wasn't blind she had seen how Kyle had been acting around that whore and how she was opening her legs up for him. 

Isabel was enraged, that piece of shit just couldn't keep her legs close.  She was always ruining her plans, that bitch was nothing but a hassle.  She will show exactly what it means to mess with her.  That bitch was about to have it coming.  It was time to escalate her plans. 

                                 ###
Elsie now felt more confident in herself and less scared of Kyle,  after her mother had promised her that he was just being overprotective of her.  She liked the sound of that,  about Kyle caring for her.  She wasn't completely out of the fear but was trusting her mother's words.  She took a deep breath and moved towards the dining table.  And she had to focus on the fact that Kyle didn't even physically hurt her because he liked her. "Oh,  there the bride is here!" Isabel exclaimed as Elsie walked in. 

Hercules and Kyle gave each other bored looks as they rolled their eyes at the fake enthusiasm of Isabel.  Their father just ignored them to busy with Claire talking about the charity ball they had to attend tonight.  Elsie's father was busy with the phone discussing an important meeting.