Chapter 12

It had been a month, a month since she had seen Kyle, a month since the world was not the same like it had been before.

The world was in complete chaos, the maid who brought in food for her had been her only connection between the outer world and the room she was locked in.

After every few days Kyle would order the maids to bring her some new books, it had been a week since Twinkle had ate anything.

After constantly demanding to meet with either Kyle or his family and being refused Twinkle had refused to eat. It had been awhile, the maids had been persistent that she should eat, begging her.

She had refused to talk to any of them, her thoughts were her constant companion along with the books that she silently read.

Twinkle didn't acknowledge the maid as she entered the room with a tray in her hand, with all sorts of food, Kyle had instructed the maids to get Twinkle anything she wants, the only condition being that neither she would leave the room nor would anyone enter in.

"Madame, please eat something." Heather looked at the sweet little girl who was slowly withdrawing into herself, she felt really bad for the poor girl who was of the same age as her daughter.

Heather had grown to care for this girl more than she would like to acknowledge,  she was like a second daughter to her now.  The way she talked with her had captured her heart,  she is a kind soul and a very well mannered child.

"Child, please eat something." Heather tried again but it was like her plea was falling on deaf ears, Twinkle didn't even blink. Heather had decided that it was high time, she had decided that she would meet Kyle even it meant getting killed.

She kept the tray on her night stand and left the room to meet Kyle, her furious pursue for Kyle was interrupted by Hercules.

"Hello Heather, how are you?" Hercules grinned wildly at the kind woman, "I'm fine, dear boy but if we didn't do anything soon Twinkle won't be." Her voice was laced with concern, eyes shining with worry.

Hercules looked at the lady who has been a motherly figure to him and all the others since they were young, her green eyes were reflecting worry for Twinkle.

"What do you mean?" Hercules was confused, had something gone wrong with her and no one noticed?  If that was the case, his brother would tear down the damn world.

"Twinkle has refused to eat anything, son. You need to inform sir so he can meet her and get her to eat something. " If it hadn't been for the desperation in her voice Hercules would have ignored it.  After all a few days hunger won't kill her,  now would it?

"Heather, you are thinking too much, she'll eat when she pleases,  she's a wise grown woman not some young child who needs constant caring." Hercules tried to brush off the matter, there was already too much on their plate, they didn't need another thing to worry about. 

"Trust me child she is not well,  please go and inform him, just for the peace of my mind. " Heather pleaded, Hercules sighed as his shoulders sagged in defeat,  "Fine I'll do it." He finally gave in.

Kyle won't be happy, he thought as Heather thanked him and left, he just nodded absently. Kyle had been on edge, his darkness had complete control of him.

With so much blood, agony and deaths everywhere their darkness were swarming out, wanting a taste. In such situation if he went to meet her only god knows what he'll do.

But he had to tell his brother, he had assured Heather, promises in his world were everything. They would never break their word even if they had to give up their lives.