Chapter 15

Warning: Smut ahead.

*****************************

Twinkle looked around the room, she was bored out of her mind and wanted to do something but didn't know exactly what?

She didn't want to be bed ridden, this complete bed rest order was no fun, she was fine, why would Kyle not listen to her? She had tried to do everything to make him listen to her but he was not ready to budge.

The door to her room opened and her heart beat accelerated as she watched Kyle walk in. He looked like a walking sex god in the black suit that he wore with a matching black tie.

He looked sinful in that attire. Her mind began playing images of all the intimate moments she had experienced with him.

How she felt so safe in his arms and comforted. Heat pooled in her abdomen as she took in his handsome form. He looked so gorgeous.

"Take a photo it'll last longer baby girl." He teased making her cheeks turn a bright red as she ducked her head and looked at the floor, her heart was beating wildly as he moved towards her, butterflies swarmed her stomach.

She felt the mattress dip as he sat next to her, he put his fore finger under her chin making her look up. "How is my girl today?" He questioned, with so much tenderness that it touched her heart.

"I'm go... good." She stammered, why was she feeling shy all of a sudden? What was wrong with her? She looked up at him through her lashes as she bit her lip, a nervous habit that she had developed over the years.

Kyle growled, this girl had no idea what she was doing to him. Her simply biting her lip arose a million different emotions in him. His blue eyes darkened with desire as he looked at her.

His mind had been clouded with so much worry when he had entered the room, the meeting was really a stressful one but being with her here made him forget everything.

He knew that he wasn't the best choice for her but he was too selfish to let this beautiful innocent human go. He knew very well that out there somewhere was a mate waiting for him but he didn't give two fucks.

He needed this girl here more than his next breath, he would do anything for her. He knew that, anything but to let her go. She can do and be anyone she wants but as long as she is within his sight.

He cupped her right cheek making him look at him and slowly captured her lips with his, he kissed her with all the emotions that he had for her. All the desire, passion and his need for her.

He kissed her like there was no tomorrow, he bit her lip and she gasped making him hard. His hands began roaming every part of her body, his left hand tangled in her hair and pulled the silky soft strands.

He pulled her hair with a little harshness, and kissed her harder as though she'll disappear in the next moment. She moaned and pulled him closer, leaving no space between them for even the air to pass.

He felt his beast began to wake, he was ravishing her lips like they were his most favorite dish. He growled louder as he right on top of her, rubbing his pelvis over hers.

His pupils were completely red as looked down at her, his eyes met hers. He could see the desire, love and adoration that she had for him and this made his darkness purr in satisfaction.

Kyle continued to look in her eyes as he slowly began to massage her breast, he was observing every little emotion that passed on her face. She shut her eyes in pleasure as she moved her face sideways and moaned aloud.

"Kyle..." She moaned his name as he began sucking her nape, she fisted her hands in his hair, making him growl in approval. He slowly felt his canines elongate. She was his and will always be his.