Chapter 9

Kyle's furious pursuit for Blake was interrupted by his father's grip on his shoulder and the slight shake of Hercules head.

Blake's happiness was over the roof, after a long time he had met Twinkle,
"Blake, put her down. You will make her dizzy. " Maria chided as she entered, she was as graceful as ever, her voice was like a sweet melody.

"Nope, my baby is strong. " Blake whined pouting looking at Twinkle. Kyle's fist clenched further and jaw set. Twinkle giggled at Blake's pout, "Put me down you King Kong" Her sweet voice held laughter in it.

"Aw, since you asked so nicely" Blake winked at her and put her down. "You know each other? " Claire couldn't hide the surprise in her voice. Blake's attention was now on his favorite aunt, his face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Aunt Claire! I have missed you so much" He ignored her question and pulled her in his arms. "Now if you are done with your hugging ceremonies with the women in my household would you like to answer why are you here? " Kyle's voice was deadly calm, his face a stoic mask.

"Aw man don't be rude, I'm your good friend, Blake the great. Did you forget me babyboo" Blake's eyes sparked with mischief as his eyes zeroed only Kyle.

There were various coughs in the room trying to mask their laughter, while Twinkle gasped in surprise at her friend's idiocy, he surely did have a death wish. She froze in fear looking from Kyle to Blake, totally expecting her friend's head to explode in million pieces but surprisingly nothing happened.

"Don't call me that! " Kyle snapped, his anger and jealousy rolling off him in waves, Blake was enjoying this.

"Boys, don't start now. Come on Blake and Maria let's have breakfast". Claire rolled her eyes at the childish behavior of the two and moved towards the dinning table.

" Yes ma'am" Blake sat on the chair next to Twinkle and patted her seat as he looked at her "come Twinkie, today is your lucky day! Since the great King Kong is going to feed you" His voice dropped with sweetness and mischief.

She couldn't help but roll her eyes at her friends antics, "yea right, your highness. " She sassed back. Blake laughed as Isabel glared at the two.

Kyle was mesmerized as for the first time he had seen a happy, bubbly Twinkle. She was gorgeous, its like her smile brightened the darkest of the corners in his life.

Something stirred in him, he wanted her always smiling and bubbly. He wanted, no, needed this new joyous girl for him.

"Won't you introduce me to your soon to be wife?" Blake's over joyous voice snapped Kyle out of his haze, Kyle frowned as Twinkle seem to realize her family was around and her smile disappeared.

"You know Twinkle so you must be knowing Elsie as well". Kyle stated the obvious. "She's my fiance" he continued in a bored tone.

Elsie frowned at the lack of Kyle's interest. "Of Course he knows, Elsie is his favorite like everyone else's. Now isn't she honey? Why are you standing there come and hug your favorite aunt". Isabel smiled broadly, opening her arms for Blake.

Blake rolled his eyes at her usual attempts to boast about her scrawny witch of a daughter as he loved to call her. He hesitantly enveloped his arms around her.

Like expected his poor nose was bombarded with the overbearing sweet perfume burning his olfactory senses. His face turning into a grimace, as he plastered a fake smile while pulling away from her.

"You look lovely, how have you been? And how are you uncle George?" He tried to keep his voice polite after all he didn't want his mother to kick his ass for being rude to this two nut cases.