Chapter 19

Kyle's heart pounded as he teleported in the guestroom, his darkness was growling in lust while he was furious. Elsie pulled her hand out of his grip as she glared. Her eyes spitting fire but there was also an underlying current of fear.

"Why did you bring me here?!" She demanded, as she stomped her feet on the ground. Her eyes glaring up at him. Kyle mentally rolled his eyes, spoiled brat, he thought as he gazed down at her. He couldn't believe that fate had played such a cruel joke and gave him one mate that he was meant to love and cherish was a complete brat. One woman he hated more than anything in the world and maybe he deserves her because he after all was nothing but a monster, killing and torturing people for his pleasure.

His darkness hated her just as much but he couldn't deny the natural pull of the mate bond that was between them, pulsing and pulling them together like two ends of a magnet. "answer me!" She demanded, angrily breaking his chain of thoughts. Kyle growled as he wrapped his hand around her neck and pushed her hard against the wall, fury coursing through his body like a river of lava turning every sensible part of his to ash, making him crave her blood, he wanted nothing more than her blood in his mouth, flowing down his throat as he tore open her jaw.

Her head hit hard against the wall and her vision blurred as a strong wave of dizziness swept across her eyes and pain reverberated through her skull, her head bounced against the wall. Fear overwhelmed her senses, she in her idiocy had angered him.

He tightened his hand around her neck cutting off her oxygen supply completely, her face turned red as he continued to increase the pressure. "Let me get one thing clear here, just because you are my mate doesn't mean I won't hesitate to kill you." His voice was cold, his face a perfect mask of anger. Though his words were uttered barely above a whisper, they settled on her heart like a stone, heavy and suffocating.

She trembled terrified as he mumbled in her ear, his eyes switched color, his hands changed into the claws as they slightly nicked at her skin threatening to tear through her skin. Tears gathered in her eyes, a whimper left her mouth as the terror sunk it's ugly talons in her heart.

Kyle's soul and heart were at war, his heart craved Twinkle while as a natural response to a mate his soul craved Elsie. She was a beautiful woman but what repulsed him was her soul and her heart they were as dark as the night. While his baby girl was nothing but pure brightness, he wanted Twinkle for his survival but Elsie was a need he couldn't deny.

He roared with frustration, the sound had windows vibrating making the woman in his arms cry in fear, she was shivering harder. Every part of his instincts were screaming at him to soothe her fear, his darkness however remained quite, not wanting to do anything with that woman in his arms, she was pathetic to him, but he couldn't deny the lust he held for her.

She was his destined mate after all, but the darkness was way too attached with Twinkle, even though she wasn't here in the room, she was still there on his mind. But that carnal part of him craved her, craved that other part of him that the fate had made for him.

He roared annoyed, he pushed her on the floor before disappearing in thin air leaving behind the terrified crying woman.

******************************************

"You can't be serious?!" Isabel shouted as she glared at Claire, "yes, I very much am. Just because your daughter is my son's mate, that doesn't mean he'll be leaving Twinkle." She stated calmly, her posture was relaxed as she stirred her tea. A soft smile on her face masking the turmoil that was going in her, she didn't want Isabel to see how much she hated the situation, she wanted to be one in control of this conversation and not the other way round.

If looks could kill she would be dead by now, but too bad they can't. Isabel is too weak to actually harm her physically,she really is pathetic. "Now if you don't mind I would like to have some alone time." Her words were final dismissing Isabel completely, who was fuming in anger, she nodded before she left the room, shutting the door with a resonating thud.