Chapter 11

Kyle blinked his eyes open, a soft smile plastered on his face as his eyes landed on the most beautiful sight.

Twinkle was curled up against him, cuddled close to his chest. Her breathing coming in soft puffs, her pretty pink lips slightly opened, inviting him, teasing him to come and taste her.

Kyle groaned, really? Now he was turned on? Even as she slept doing absolutely nothing. What was wrong with him?

He throbbed painfully, Twinkle shifted in her sleep slightly rubbing against his aching member. Kyle groaned "fuck this shit! ". Kyle snapped his control coming undone.

He pulled her up in his arms and nuzzling her neck, he wanted to kiss her, ravish her with his mouth but he didn't want their first kiss to be like this, in a bed where she wasn't even ready.

He wanted her to want it as well, he wanted it to be special. He started nipping at her neck and sucking, he could feel her move under him, she moaned in her sleep.

Kyle groaned his pants tightening further, his eyes slowly started altering their colors from the sapphire blue to scarlet, his darkness peaked out, admiring the sleeping beauty.

"Good morning, gorgeous." His voice was husky and deep, he breathed in her sweet rosy and forest scent, he felt like an addict inhaling his daily dose.

Twinkle blinked her eyes open as she felt someone nipping her neck, shivers of pleasure ran up her spine, she couldn't control the moan that left her lips.

She heard a deep husky voice say something, she blinked her eyes open. Her eyes clashed with the magnificent blue, she couldn't prevent the smiling as her eyes landed on Kyle.

His breath hitched, she looked so adorable with that smile. Like a true angel, he was mesmerized how can someone be so beautiful and not know.

He kissed her forehead, her eyes closed on their own accord, soaking in the warmth and love that he offered her.

Her hazy mind cleared, the memories of last morning one by one filtered in his mind. She froze, fear slowly snaked around her heart.

She tried to pushed him away, he just moved a few inches back, he was too strong. What was wrong with her? She was sleeping with the guy who had dared hurt her family.

She tried to move away from him but the moment her eyes looked into the scarlet ones, her heart jumped in her mouth. His creature or whatever it was, it was out of it's confines. This wasn't good.

Will he kill her? Is this how she is going to die? Kyle's darkness swarmed with amusement as he looked at the beautiful, fragile girl looked so scared.

He knew she was scared yet he was amused, he was a creature of darkness and evil, what did one expect from him? He would never hurt her. Punish her? Maybe. But hurting her was out of the question or at least that's what he wanted to believe.

"You are so beautiful. You make me lose my control and tempt my darkness to peak out and meet you. Some bring the best out of others, you my little kitten bring out my worst side, what's funny is that even that part of me wants to ravish you like there is no tomorrow." Kyle's voice was huskier, carnal need swarming in his eyes.

His voice made her shiver in delight, goosebumps spread across her body. In her abdomen she could feel a weird pressure building, there was a weird wetness between her legs.

Twinkle frowned, she didn't understand this. She didn't know what was happening, this was a foreign territory for her. She had never felt such things.

Her body was being all weird, was he doing something? Was this some sort of black magic? Was she going to die? Maybe this pleasurable feeling and pressure was just so she doesn't see her death coming?