Chapter 4

Twinkle could practically hear her heart beating crazily like she had just finished running marathon, he had been so close to finding the truth.

She splashed water on her face, she had just finished cleaning her dress. Her mind was running miles per hour thinking about all the questions that Kyle would ask and how was she supposed to answer.

He appeared right behind her as the ribbons of black smoke danced around him and slowly disappeared, he saw Twinkle had a far away look in her eyes, busy in her thoughts. She didn't even notice him appear out of no where behind her, he did a wave with his fingers and the door locked.

He hugged her from behind, his eyes still angry pool of darkness that clouded the beautiful blue eyes. She froze and was snapped out of her mind as she felt arms envelope around her from behind.

Her eyes met with stormy blue and she shivered as fear gripped her heart. He looked the perfect picture of evil, he was handsome no doubt but the way his long hair were messed and the few strands of dark brown almost black hair along with blonde ones were resting on his fore head almost coming near the dark fury filled stormy blue eyes, that scared her the most. His face a complete mask of stone with no expressions whatsoever.

He continued staring directly in her eyes through the mirror, she couldn't look away as she stared right back in his furious eyes as he lowered his head without breaking the eye contact and bit her neck and started sucking making her heart throb painfully hard.

He flicked his wrist slightly as he felt the time stop, his darkness came along with powers but he could only stop the time. Neither he could see or go to the future or past.

Her heart was now hammering in her chest so loud that she feared it will break free, her core throbbed as an unexplainable need bloomed in her.

Millions of butterflies erupted in her stomach, she rested her head on his chest and unconsciously moved her head sideways giving him free excess to her neck but didn't break the eye contact, she just couldn't, it was like he had her under some spell.

Her breathing was coming in short pants and her mind practically stopped working, it was in a jumbled mess.

Sparks exploded where he sucked her neck making her wet, she bit her lip to stop from moaning as pleasure coursed through her.

Kyle kneaded her breasts with his hands, he hardened unbelievably, this was different. He had been with countless women but never had he ever been this turned on by just sucking a girl's neck.

His darkness was in control, Kyle if wanted could have stopped but he refused to. He needed this, his darkness needed this. He wanted her more than the next breath, he needed her under him.

He loved the way her body reacted to his touches, the way various emotions and expressions passed through her face as he aroused her.

It was like her body would come alive just by his simple touch, he pinched her hardened nipples and heard her moan and gasp as a foreign pleasure flooded her.

Kyle smirked she was finally ready for his questioning "who hurt you? " His voice was quiet yet was full of suppressed fury and the lust he felt for her.

It was like a bucket of cold water dumped on her head and she snapped out of her pleasure filled haze.

Her eyes widened in fear and cheeks reddened in embarrassment as she tried to move out of his arms, he just tightened his grip as she looked everywhere but his eyes.

Her mind was reeling with thoughts, how could I do this? How could I be such a whore? How could I do this to my own sister? Elsie might have not been the best sister but she surely didn't deserve this, what she did with her.