Chapter 13

Kyle's anger was fueling his every move as he continued to punch the punching bag, the room was drowned in darkness as his pupils glowed bright red and the sclera turned inky black.

He couldn't believe it that those little fucking rebels actually thought that they could defeat him, he laughed out loud.

The room lit brightly as Blake and Hercules entered in. "Good news brother, we have a lead on those rebels. " Hercules' voice held a tone of pride as he smirked at the idiocy of those humans.

They think they could defeat them? They were the biggest idiots to believe that if they ever did. Kyle continued to punch, his body was glinting in sweat as he heard them speak.

"They'll be meeting on the North Shore for a secret meet. To plan our demises. " Blake smirked evilly at their stupidity thinking that they can actually defeat them?

"Get the men ready. I'll meet you all in awhile." Kyle said and he snapped his fingers, disappearing in thin air. He reappeared in his room, his eyes focused on the beauty sleeping in his bed.

He noticed that the plate was empty, so she had eaten something before she went to bed. This made him happy maybe his kitten was being a good girl. Kyle moved towards her and laid next to her. She looked quiet peaceful.

He leaned in further and laid his lips slowly on her softer once and began kissing her. He moved on top of her as his hands began massaging her plush breasts that fit perfectly in his palms.

Twinkle felt soft lips on hers as they leisurely began kissing her, a comforting body weight settled on hers as rough calloused hands started massaging her breasts. Making her moan as pleasure flowed through her body.

He used his tongue to part her lips and began playing with hers, her taste was addictive. Kyle felt himself get harder as he began slowly moving his groin over hers creating a delicious friction that earned him a beautiful moan from his princess.

She slowly started kissing him back, he playfully began playing with her tongue, they moved perfectly together like a beautiful synchronized music. He wrapped her legs around his waist making his groin come in direct contact with her heated core.

Kyle growled as he hardened even more, he wanted nothing more to be in her right now but he knew now wasn't the time.

Twinkle felt a knot forming in her abdomen and she wanted a release of some kind, she didn't know what but she needed to lose that delicious pressure that was slowly building in her. "Kyle" She moaned his name hoping that he will understand.

Kyle heard her moan his name and he roared in desire, he felt his darkness reach out to her, he swallowed all her gasps and moans. He moved back and laid his head on her, his breathing was heavy as his eyes met with her.

He knew his eyes were hooded with desire and her eyes reflecting the similar emotions. "Good morning little one." His voice was huskier and his eyes were deep scarlet pools. He nuzzled her neck, her soft aroma of roses making him crazy.

"Morning" Her voice was soft as she greeted him back, her cheeks were a beautiful shade of red making her even more beautiful, her glowing cheeks always made her more beautiful to him.

"Mornings like this are beautiful specially with you in my arms. " Kyle didn't know since when he had been so romantic with anyone, he never spoke such words to anyone but with her it seemed natural.

"Get ready, have breakfast and be ready one of my man will take you to your college, don't make me regret this decision of sending you back to your college. Don't cross me baby girl and don't make me regret this decision. Be safe and if you need anything don't hesitate to call me." He kissed her forehead, making her heart quiver and warm feelings spread through her.