Chapter 16

Smut Warning

################################

Twinkle's POV:

I stretched  and got out of my bed, where was Kyle? My cheeks heating as I thought about last night, oh god!  I can't believe it I actually did it!

I  felt sore as I moved out of the bed and took my favorite romper out of the walk in closet and padded towards the bathroom to take a shower.

The soothing warm water had my muscles relaxing, I don't really know what I am doing anymore. My life makes no sense at all.

I have been abused by my own parents but than I met Kyle and his family, they are believed to be monsters but they are the ones who actually showed some care or love for me.

But than the fact that he has been controlling the human race comes to my mind, my heart thumps in my chest why is he doing this? Why does he wants that control over humans?

What did he mean that humans had awakened this side of him? Should I ask him? Maybe, but what if he is gets furious.

He had been so sweet for sometime now, it had all been like a dream, a dream that I didn't want to end. Me meeting Kyle was like one of the things that happened in fantasy novels, he was the best part of my life. He was one person in my life with whom I had actually been happy, he made me feel alive but what now scared me was the fact that soon I'll be waking up from this dream and everything will vanish, my life would be hell again just like it once had been. I know I am being stupid caring for a guy who has blood of so many people on his hands, maybe I'm officially crazy otherwise who in their right minds would care for a person who has murdered but than again I never had anyone who cared for me. Was I this desperate for normal human care and love that I don't care who is the one showing me this love and care? Am I that desperate? I'm doing wrong I know I should just leave him and get away from him as far away as possible but the thought of leaving Kyle scares me.

I moved out of the shower and my body was like on an auto pilot mode as I got ready, my mind getting lost in all sorts of thoughts. A war was raged in me between my heart and my mind, I no longer knew what was right and wrong. I know what Kyle is doing is horrible but my heart craves for him, his mere touch has me forgetting everything.

I heard a knock on my door breaking my chain of thoughts as I looked at the door and than down at myself, I was wearing navy blue shorts with black tank top the romper long forgotten in the bathroom, the door was pushed open and a smiling Claire entered in.

A grin appeared on my face as I looked at her, she smiled. "Hey sweetie. "  her voice was motherly as she came closer to me, a slow grin appeared on my face as her arms warped around me giving me a sense of protection. All the thoughts from earlier left me, making me sigh. Her warmth kissing me as a feeling of comfort coursed through me. I blocker all the thoughts out of my mind as I decided to live in this moment.

"Good morning Mumma." I kissed her cheeks as I pulled back, a genuine smile gracing my face as I looked at her. This woman was always smiling, I should really learn from her how to be happy.

"Good morning Love." She kissed my cheeks making me feel like the little girl who was being shown affection and love by her mother. There had always been a void in my chest due to which I felt empty when I saw mothers show love to their children and now in this moment it was like that void was filled as Claire kissed my cheeks in a motherly manner.
"You my dear need to get ready we are going for shopping. Tonight there's a party and obviously you need to look your best, no daughter of mine is going to look anything less than perfect. I'll be waiting down for you so get ready and meet me there."  She instructed hurriedly as she kissed my cheeks again not even allowing me to reply. This woman was full of energy. I giggled at the thought.