Chapter 3

Wolla! A new chapter!
Read and Don't forget to let me know what ya think 💭.

***

Twinkle limped her way to the kitchen as the house was drowned in silence, it was surreal moment for her.

Everyone was asleep as she quietly kept moving towards the kitchen trying to be as quiet as possible because if someone woke up because of her than god forbid she might not even be alive to apologise.

She didn't want her family to wake up and punish her because she disturbed their precious sleep.

The pain from last punishment was still too much for her, she had been so tired that she dozed off while working.

Her mother had been so angry, she had literally beaten her up with the wooden ruler's edge on her knuckles ankle joint of her legs relentlessly.

She should have been careful, she knew mother didn't expect anything less than perfection. She wanted her to be perfect but sourly she always disappointmnted her. Twinkle's chain of thoughts was broken as she reached in the kitchen and started to make breakfast.

"COFFEE! " Elsie boomed from her room, her voice was hoarse due to the sleep, she moved out of her soothing silky plush bed and towards her personal en suite bathroom.

Twinkle ran up with the coffee in her hand, her knuckles throbbing agonizingly reminding her of her mistakes and the disappointment that she has been to her parents.

Her ankles were burning, protesting her each body moments. She kept the coffee on Elsie's table as she turned around Elsie came out of the bathroom.

"Did you bring my flower?"
Elsie folded her arms below her breasts and arched a perfectly shaped eyebrow. Twinkle fidgeted as she looked at the floor

"No Elsie, I got scared" She said in a soft voice as she refused to make an eye contact with her.

"But you promised! Now what am I suppose to say to Anna?  Whom I had promised because I believed your useless ass! Mom is right, you are a fucking disappointment. Your  nothing but useless whore! " Elsie shouted as anger surged through her body.

She was just so irritated by this fucking useless cunt who can't seem to do anything correctly. She had asked one thing, one damn THING and she couldn't even do that.

"You don't have to be so mean Elsie, I really tried but I was scared, I'll get it today. Just don't be so mean and don't curse mother will punish you. " Twinkle reprimanded as her voice wavered in pain at Elsie's words that hurt her worse than any punishment ever could.

"You don't fucking teach me what to say I will do whatever the fuck I want! Your useless ass better get going and by tomorrow I want the damn flower in my hand or I'll tell mother of this shit. Now fuck off you disappointing whore. " Elsie shouted at the top of her voice and pointed at the door leaving no room for argument. Twinkle slowly limped out of the room, her heart hurt as she bit her lip trying to stop the tear that wanted to flow freely, to distract herself she began wondering what to do next.

As Twinkle set the breakfast on the table her mother walked in. Isabel had been a very strict mother to her and she had made Twinkle believe that whatever she did, she did for her betterment.