00 Prologue

(A/n: Watching and waiting for Black Clover to update. So I decided to make one. And I'm making your character really OP(overpowered). I mean it, you can defeat any enemy effortless. lol. Since it's all about the fictional reader. Hehe.

Enjoy reading!)

*Y/n POV

I inhaled sharply as a light lit brightly in front of me blinding that I tried my best to adjust my eyes. And then my grimoire fell right into my hands gently looking at it with amazement.

A four leaf clover...

That number of leaves on my grimoire automatically alarmed me as I remembered Yuno being attacked by random people just because he received one so I quickly embraced it and hid it on my chest not to let anyone see the number of clovers I got and then I sprinted out of the library, grabbing my broom stick and fled back to the church.

As soon as I got myself on the front yard, I found the kids on the church running towards me with an excited look on their faces. They all embraced me with glee as one of the kids grabbed my grimoire and happily looked at it.

"Look! Look! Y/n got a four leaf clover like Yuno!" he exclaimed. "You must be really strong to have this kind of grimoire!"

After the kids had bragged about my four leaf grimoire, father and sister Lily came to check on me with proud smiles, especially father who was so happy that he already cried dramatically as he looked at my book. "Oh what a beautiful grimoire, Y/n! It's almost like yesterday when you came into this church fifteen years ago with such a peaceful smile. And now you've grown into such a beautiful and powerful mage. All these things happened so fast that I couldn't even recall the food I had feasted upon last night!"

I raised an eyebrow. "Uhm... should I remind you that it's potatoes?" I answered the obvious while taking back the grimoire from Father. "Now I can have your permission for me to join the magic knights too, right?" Now I asked. After my whole life longing to become a magic knight with Asta and Yuno, I can finally make it come true.

"Oh yes, that." Sister Lily smiled at me and tapped me on the shoulder. "Father is so insistent that you should just stay here." she admitted.

"Yes! That's right!" Father interludes before I could even express my shock. "You're a pretty little girl who want to take on a journey in the capital makes me so worried that I think it's better if you stayed." he showed me a pleading puppy dog face. "And Asta and Yuno are already enough of a loss for me, I don't want you to go too..." he looked genuinely down that I suddenly felt guilty.

"But father... I want to be in the magic knights..." I said sadly, showing him the same face he's trying to portray, and I was better with it than him. "It's been my long awaited dream and I worked really hard to be a deserving mage. Please, please, please... father..." I pleadingly placed my hands together in front of him in addition with my own version of ultimate puppy dog eyes as I stared at him. "I promise I'll write letters every now and tell you what I'm up to so you won't worry. Please...."

Father looked at me defeated. "Alright, alright. But don't worry y/n. The church is always open for you when you fail okay?" he said overly dramatic again. "Yes. Of course, I promise." I said after victoriously getting the father's permission for me to set off on the incoming test to joining the magic knights. "I'll train hard!" I ended as I started running down the church towards the forest where the giant skull was planted. I'm going to train hard to get stronger!

I smiled, remembering how Asta would scream a literal ear piercing and a bit annoying never giving up taunt. I really missed that lines of his'.