01 Chapter

*Y/n POV

I wiped my sweat with my sleeves as soon as I reached the top of the hill finding the view of amazement as I watched the Clover kingdom from a far distance feeling that my eyes sparkling with excitement and started running down the rocks.

I wanted to scream, but felt that it would just be a waste of my energy if I did so, so I decided to make my close journey quietly as I jogged my way towards the kingdom in my reach. I'm coming and I can't wait to see Yuno and Asta. I involuntarily smiled, remembering our good times back in the Church at Hage and was wondering what their reaction would be. I mean, now that we're finally going to be together again.

***

I stood up in front of the wide land and more crowd than I could have thought of. The people who are also dreaming to join the magic knights gathered in hopes to be chosen by the great squads there is to be offered. I toured my eyes and still the amazement never seizes to make me feel while wandering my sight.

"Y/n!!!!!!!!!!" I heard a shout forming into a certain direction into the crowds. The familiar ear-piercing shout made way to a rushing white haired little man, making me smile awkwardly as I earned attention from the other candidates until he stopped in front of me, eyes sparkling and more excited than I am. "Woah! Sister Lily was right! You were going to join the magic knights!" he said in a really loud manner, making almost the people around the radius to hear.

I smiled and observed my brother. "So, you really went to Black Bulls squad, huh?" I said. "I promise. I'll do my best to get in the squad too." I raised my fist determined while my brother Asta smiled widely, patting my head as he messed my hair. "That's the spirit, y/n. Make sure you pass, okay?"

"Don't say that when you, yourself hardly even passed the test, Asta." now, another familiar voice spoke.

I peeked on Asta's side as I gave a greeting towards the man who stood beside him. "Yuno!" I acknowledged, finding him smiling back at me. Two people were behind him, must be his team mates so I gave them a smile of greeting too. The girl with the orange hair smiled back and waved a hand, while the other fixed his glasses and glared at me. "And you're in the Golden Dawn! I'm so proud of you guys." I tapped my brother, Asta's shoulder.

"Woah! Can I see your grimoire?!" Asta was looking down on my waist where the grimoire lies hanging. I also gave it a look and took it off the strap. "S-sure..." I handed him my grimoire and nervously watch him observe it. To be honest, I covered the four leaf clover into a three leaf to ensure that it won't catch attention that much and would be treated normally in the test.

"This is really white. We really are opposite aren't we." Asta said wondering, bringing out his grimoire too and showed it to me. Right, it was really black.

"Hey, Asta, we have to go!" one man appeared through the crowds, also having the same robe as he does. Asta turned back. "Of course! Sir Magna, sir!" he saluted and tossed my grimoire back to me as I caught it with my hands. Then he turned back and patted my head once more. "See you later okay, sis."

"Yes. Of course, see you." I waved my hand and then I turned to Yuno who was still looking at me with a smile. "Do your best." he said as I noticed a small light flying around his head.

"Yuno!!!! Why are you smiling like that?! Stop ignoring me!!!!" It stopped, making me manifest a little fairy like little girl beside him. I looked at it with amazement. "A sprite?" I went close to touch it with my finger only to make her fly away and stuck out a tongue on me. "Yuno is mine, so back off!!!!" she screamed, making me awkwardly laugh.

"Ahaha. r-right..." I muttered. "Just ignore her." Yuno sighed giving me a tap on both my shoulder. "With your strength, I'm sure you'll get in after this." he told me.

"Of course!"

"Yuno!!!! Who is this little brat! Don't touch her!!!" The sprite asked pointing down on me. Again, I gave out an awkward chuckle, she's the little brat one, honestly. But without even looking on the sprite and just staring at me, he answered: "The girl I used to live with." he said. "We ate together, studied together, trained together, sleep together and grew up together."

The little fairy gasped nose suddenly bled into a fountain. "Yuno, you... you... cheater!!!!" she started punching Yuno's cheeks with teary eyes and I turned down embarrassed. "Eeeeeekkkk!!!!" The little green burst out irritated as she grunted over Yuno's face looking at me and ignoring her.

"A-ah, It's nice to meet you." I told the sprite and bowed to show a polite greeting. And the little fairy's shoulder lowered, looking at me with a bit of awkwardness as she crossed her arms and tilted her nose up. "Just call me, miss bell." She said.

"Yuno, the test is about to start. We better join the captain." The glasses guy said.

"Good luck. And stay unharmed." For the last time, Yuno smiled at me and turned around. "See you later Yuno!" you also farewell, waving a hand at him until he disappeared into the crowd. And then minutes later, all captains emerged at the balcony in front of the kingdom. Everyone were amazed and so was I. I find it amazing to see strong people gathered in one place and it's one of the best day I noted in my entire life.

One by one, with their grand entrance, people would speak the captain's name and even spoke a lot about his or her background. Honestly, they could make a biography of each of those squad captain if they merged their information together.

My brother was waving at me from above, behind a muscled and intimidating squad leader of the black bulls. I smiled back not to take any further attention then I turned towards the squad captain of the Golden Dawn. He had a really fancy mark and behind him was Yuno and another guy. He smiled at me, earning another glare from his wind spirit that made me smile awkwardly. She's really in to Yuno that much.