Chapter 25

YOUR POV

For the passed seconds of that intimate staring contest with one another, I felt the need to step in and stop them from obstructing the clothing business with how scary they now looked.

I went in the middle, pushing both males carefully away from one another. "Alright! We can save the rival matters for later and get out of this store before everyone kick us out, alright?" I calmly asked.

The two eyed me with a questioning frown. "You know we're rivals(for your love)?" They asked.

I nodded. "Didn't you say, sir Leo that Asta and Yuno are your rivals?" I asked back, feeling a bit confused from his question since he already told me about it.

After my answer, both let out a heavy sigh. Wait. Did I seriously said something wrong? "Little one, Little one. I guess you're still young." Leo placed both hands on his waist, looking at me with soft eyes.

"Wait? Huh?"

"Yes. You're still young, Y/n." Yuno seemed to have agreed as well.

"Well, aren't all of us still young? You guys aren't even any older!" I complained, feeling left out from all their vague thoughts. What's wrong with them?

The two didn't give me any proper answer for that, simply giving me a pet on the head and a tease for being too young to understand.

And this idea left me pouting. I am not too young nor are they old. We're all teens, what difference does it make? And to be completely honest, I really am being treated as a child a lot by everyone else.

The day ended with me doing my best to stop their rivalry-- glaring at each other all the time. And at the same time, trying not to get triggered by the fact that they always call me child whenever I ask what's wrong with them.
.

.

.

.

I sat on my study table writing letters to be sent to the church together with my month's payment.

It was quite a nice day and I had a great time shopping things and exploring the capital which I added in detail to my letter.

As I was doing that, my door was suddenly banged open, making me jump in fright and my heart went into a summersault as I turned towards the typical person who usually enters the door.

"Sir Leo?" I asked.

It was already evening so I didn't think he'd actually come.

"Little one, can we... talk?" He asked softly.

I blinked twice. "Sure, sir Leo... what's it about?" I asked, smiling lightly but a bit hasitant when I noticed that he was serious.

I wonder what's up?

"Come and walk with me outside for a while. The evening is quite well today." He said.

"Are you okay, sir?" I asked, coming closer to him and finding how he looked a bit down.

He met my eyes and simply shrugged and smiled again. But even with that same enthusiastic smile I don't think I can erase the expression he had earlier.

As I was about to lead out, I felt his hand grabbed mine, making me turn to him. I was surprised and everything was quite fast that before I could even do something about the situation, the door already closed and I was cornered on both sides by his hands.

"Sir?" I called out. Now I was panick stricken by the sudden action.

"Little one. Do you like Yuno?" He straight up asked that caught me off guard.