24 Chapter

Honestly, I've enjoyed being a reader too much that I neglected all my babies. Haha.

Anyways enjoy reading~

Y/n POV

Given the hot afternoon upon us, I decided to treat Yuno some refreshment. Payment for all the help he did while we sat back on the bench we were in.

Some fruit juice to at least ease us from the sun. I also got one for miss Bell who has been quiet all through the day and hasn't spoken a single word to me so I was worried if she's sick or something was bothering her.

When I was about to ask, Yuno suddenly placed the cup of refreshment in front of me that I had to stop midway from poking the green fairy. Turning my head back up to him.

"What?" I asked.

He sighed. "You're sweating like rain. We have to get you some change of clothes or you'll catch cold." He said.

I selflessly wiped the water drizling from my forehead when  he told me that. "I'll change later." I assured him.

"No. Now." He stood up, unstrapped his grimoire and summon a spell that made my packages carried up by the wind. He then pulled my wrist, quickly walking through the crowds in the capital.

However, feeling embarrassed at the thought that people were looking over the floating packages, I tried to pull back. Yuno didn't seem to get my message as he quickened his phase. My steps started to double until I was literary jogging up to his own speed.

"Yuno, wait!" I called out trying to pull him to a stop as well but he was stronger enough to keep me fro. Doing so.

No choice. I quietly followed behind--halfway dragged by the arm-- until we were in some shop.

The display window showed few beautiful women attires placed on a mannequin. The atmosphere was quite elegant and I could almost see all expensive lining attached to it that I doubt wanting to spend my money on.

And Yuno really doesn't seem to understand my doubt. Casually opening the door and pulling me in again.

Inside, we were welcomed by few ladies in their own uniforms, smiling proficiently while facing us. My friend pulled me closer again while I watched all the ordeal take place.

"What can we help you with, young magic knights?" A middle agaed woman among the employees stepped forward, welcoming us with a polite question.

"Clothes for her." Yuno briefly said, pointing to me.

"Yuno, wait. I said I'm just fine--"

Without the opportunity to speak further than one cut sentence, the women pulled me into the hanged dresses happily.

"How would you like to choose this, deary? It looks good on you?" One lady pulled out a dress from the hundreds while I shook my head to decline.

"How about this?" Another enthusiastic lady showed me her pick.

"Or this?" The third one joined as well.

I smiled awkwardly to the girls, ensuring my gestire was polite and grateful for the suggestions so I wouldn't be offending them.

They continued to rummage different color and style. Almost everything hanged with heavy decorations that I highly doubt if I could still go on duty wearing it. Everything looked extravagant and heavy as well, making it more hard to accept because of the hot weather--one of the reasons why I ended up here in the first place.

"Oh my, please forgive my ladies, young magic knight." The woman said stepping forward.

"It's fine. I do appreciate their help. They're choosing gorgeous clothes." I replied.