Chapter 26

A couple of days later at Yuno's side...

The boy had been quiet eversince he recieved a letter from the church. His glum look took noticed by his team warily as his eyes were darkly staring everywhere.

Even Bell couldn't figure out how to cheer the raven up and the silence has become dangerous than it could ever become.

Mimosa and Klaus felt that it was also impossible for them to cheer him up because they didn't really know where his problem was coming from.

Since it started because of the letter, they thought that it was just feeling homesick.

But no.

Reason being, is what lies on that cursed letter.

Someone confessed to Y/n... his Y/n?!

The only possible person who would have the guts to do that was Leopold. Now, thinking about it, that bastard was even her superior so she had to stick by him.

That was unacceptable!

He hadn't seen her in days eversince he recieved that ominous letter. If possible, he'd run towards the Crimson Lion's head quarters and grab her away from that enthusiastic redhead.

He grumbled, brushing some strands of hair on his forehead back. He should do  something to make sure he won't lose Y/n without a fight.

The girl he's been inlove with since he was younger than he is now. Y/n being his motivation to rival Asta and become a wizard king. He can't just let Leopold get ahold of her at this point.

The raven grunted, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Yuno, we have a new mission!" Klaus called out.

He nodded blankly. Regardless after this damn mission, he's going to confess to her. He will not let that Leopold steal his woman away! Y/n only belonged to him. Only him!

(This is not a yandere story! This is not a yandere story! This is not a Yandere story! *Slaps self* This is not a yandere story!)

Y/n POV

I happily waved to the town's people that we saved that day.

Having our mission to guard a certain town that the Diamond kingdom are trying to take over, it seems that it won't end that easily. We've been attacked three times within this week and and seems that my force and Leo's weren't enough to shake off the soldiers.

I sighed, eatint some bread on the town's gate to replenish some energy. The empty road in front of me seemed to have quieted down a bit.

"Little one! I've got you some fruits!" Leo called out as I see the soeck of his red hair approaching from the direction of the forestry.

I smiled and waved at my mentor who was carrying a handful of said fruits, waiting until he arrived. "How is it there?" I asked. He told me that he's going to patrol the forest. It probably took him two hours or so since I kept watched on the entrance.

"It's good there." He replied, sitting beside me happily. He placed the fruits on the space between us and took some wild grape. "Ah, the sun's so hot right now. I feel as though my affinity in hot weather is useless." He rumbled tiredly, ranning his shirt.

I chuckled. Bringing out my grimoire and flipped the pages, summoning a block of ice and placed it on top of his head. "This might helo, sir." I told him.

"Oh, thanks, little one." He held the ice on his head with a relief sigh. "I wonder what's wrong with this weather. It wasn't like this Yesterday, you know." He complained.