Chapter 2: You're Doing Great

SHE opened the door and see her family in the living room watching television.

"Oh, Hyunji-yah! You returned early tonight. Let's have some fruits!" told her mom.

Hyunji really wants to go to her room right away. She wants to be alone but by doing that her family will suspect something wrong on her. None of her family members know her feelings towards Jaehyun as her family already knew Jaehyun's family since 17 years ago.

She walked towards living room and force herself to smile as she used to be, "Oh, my favorite apple!"

"I want that biggest one," told her oldest brother, Seunghyun.

"So childish," Hyunji pouted.

"So how's your reunion? You meet a lot of your friends?" asked her mother, Jungmi.

Hyunji bites her lips when her mother asked about the reunion. If she didn't tell her family now that Jaehyun actually proposed to one of her friend, her family will still know about that from Jaehyun's mother later and it's going to be really weird if Hyunji not telling about it first when she actually already there just now.

She nodded excitedly, "Everyone changed. The one that known as nerd now actually worked as model. Amazing, right?"

"Sadly you still a potato sis," teased Minhyun.

"Yah, Seo Minhyun!" Hyunji threatened her brother with the fork.

"Don't fight in front of food!" told Jungmi.

They immediately retreat and silently eat the fruits again. Hyunji glanced at her family for a while before took a deep breath, "Eomma, guess what?"

"What?"

Hyunji acted excited suddenly, "Jaehyun proposed to our own ex-schoolmate! He even kneel down and showed her the ring!"

Her family members shocked to hear that, "Really?!"

Hyunji nodded, "Everyone really shocked with his sudden proposal because they never close in high school. Actually they've been dated since they study at the same university. No wonder I never realize that as I went into different university."

"So is that mean you're the one that prevent them to close with each other during high school? You know right that you're like a gum that always stick with Jaehyun wherever he goes?" told Minhyun that study at the same school with his sister.

Hyunji's face suddenly turned red, "What can I do? We're neighbor and even study at the same class. Of course there's a lot of time we happened to be together!"

"Wahh... we're going to get his wedding invitation card soon. Jaehyun's mother is going to get daughter in law soon while mine..." Jungmi looked at her sons and daughter.

"Don't look at me. I don't have any plan to marry anyone for this time being," told Seunghyun, the oldest.

"I won't marry as long as my sister don't marry yet," told Minhyun while blinking his eyes to Hyunji.

"I don't want to marry anyone except him," Hyunji suddenly pointed to the guy on tv.

Everyone looks at the tv and looked at Hyunji again in disbelief look.

"Did you mean that idol?" asked Seunghyun.

Hyunji nodded, "His name is Mark from Got7. He's handsome, right? The perfect guy to be your brother-in-law."