Chapter 42: Be Honest With Me

MARK whistle as he walked down the stairs. He just finished his dance practice and he's supposed to have lunch with Hyunji that busy doing her work at her place. His phone suddenly vibrate and he smiled widely to see the name on the screen.

"Oh, sweetie! I'm coming down now. You're going to wait at the lobby? Okay, I'll... ouch!" Mark almost fall when he bumped onto someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" that guy quickly hold to Mark's hand.

"It's okay," Mark smiled to him but then he just realize he's been saw that guy's face before but he couldn't ask more when that guy just walk away while looking to the paper on his hand.

"Oppa, are you okay?" asked Hyunji from the end of the line.

"Oh, Hyunji-yah... I'm coming now," Mark end the call. He then saw Yeonhee that just about to walk up the stairs.

"Yeonhee-yah,"

"Oh, Mark-yah!"

"I just want to ask if you might know that person. He's wearing employee's nametag but I've never saw him here," Mark pointed to that guy that now talking to two of the staffs not far from them.

"Oh, that's Jaehyun-ssi the new assistant manager from Art & Design department. He just started here last week so that might be the reason you never see him before," told Yeonhee.

"Jaehyun?" Mark's eyes turned wider as that name immediately make him realize the reason he felt that guy kind of familiar.

Yeonhee nodded, "Are you going to meet Hyunji?"

"Eh? Oh... yeah. I'm going to meet Hyunji."

Yeonhee sighed, "So lucky of you because you can always meet Hyunji whenever you want. Minhyun having out station for a month at Thailand so we can't meet each other for a month."

'Ahh... Minhyun is not here right now so Minhyun might be still not aware about Jaehyun is working here. But... what about Hyunji?'

"Mark-yah! Are you listening to me?" Yeonhee pouted when Mark looks in daze and not bothering about her concern.

"Sorry, Yeonhee-ah! I need to go now. See you later," Mark tapped Yeonhee's shoulder before walked away in urge.

Yeonhee let out heavy breath, "Hahhh... I'm so jealous of them. Come back home faster, my love Minhyun..."

***************************

HE stared at Hyunji that eat her foods deliciously. The jajangmyeon that slip onto her mouth immediately gone with the fast slurp.

"Yah... eat slowly," Mark wipes a little bit of sauce stains beside her lips.

"I'm so hungry today as I only eat bread for breakfast. My mom said since Minhyun oppa and Seunghyun oppa not around, she doesn't need to prepare heavy breakfast. She tells me to cook my breakfast on my own saying that I should practice myself since now," Hyunji pouted.

Mark chuckled, "Aigoo... poor my Hyunji. Maybe your mom is right. You can start learn to cook by now."

"That's only for her excuse because she felt she doesn't need to cook as it only me and her at home. Am I not her child?" whined Hyunji.

Mark that got a lot of things in his mind that he wants to ask Hyunji then put down his chopstick, "Emm... Hyunji-yah, I just wondering if you might... have something to tell me?"

Hyunji paused. She looked at Mark with nervous look. She munched her food slowly, "Do... do you already know... that?"

Mark frowned as he's looking at her expression, "Are you scared if I know about that?"

"O-of course! But..."

'Did she scared that I might know that she still flutter as she's looking at that guy again?' whispered Mark in his heart.

"Just be honest to me," told Mark serious.

Hyunji bites her lips. She let out heavy breath, "Yes. I have no talent in cook. I almost burn up my mom's kitchen last year."

Mark blinked multiple times, "You... what?"

Hyunji sighed, "I don't realize I put kitchen towel near to the fire when I tried to fry some egg. Luckily Seunghyun oppa saw that."

Mark that couldn't hold himself from laughing then burst up laughing.

"Yah! How could you laugh to that?"

Mark shook his head, "I'm sorry. I just... really don't expected that."

Hyunji pouted, "What can I do then? I just have no talent in cook. I've tried bake a cake but then it turned out to be all dark and hard. I've tried make a chicken soup but end up I forgot to turn off the fire and all the soup gone with my chicken turned black."

Mark just looking at Hyunji that busy talking about how cooking such a nuisance and she willing to take exams all day compare to cooking one dish. For some reason Mark felt that Hyunji might be still not meeting Jaehyun yet and if Hyunji really meet him, he shouldn't felt worry. Jaehyun already married anyway, right?